About my referalls

• OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      Hello! some of the friends that I have invited here told me that they fulfill all your requests, they send id's copy of bill and they didn't receive the starting capital. from 11 friend who passed the quiz only 4 have received the starting capital. So if you can tell what is the problem. one of them has send several emails to you but nothing.
  • 15 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey OnciuFlorin,

If any of your referred friends has problems or questions, please tell him to contact us by himself.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      one of them told me that he send to you mails all week and not an answer. i'll tel them to do that
    • Zagga
      Zagga
      Bronze
      Hello I'm invited on your forum by OnciuFlorin. I send to you about 10 days ago the mail with the copy of an utility bill, i also send to you a copy of my id, and a several of mails with questions about my acount and nothing yet. Could you help me with this:) please
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Zagga,

We required a proof of your residence which we never received from you. Please re-send your utility bill, and write a ticket to our support team as well, sothat they'll continue processing your case a.s.a.p.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • Zagga
      Zagga
      Bronze
      I send now the mail with the copy of an utility bill, i send that in past also but probably i send it on a wrong address because i didn't reply to the mail that i got from you. I also send the ticket. Could you check if this time you got the mail, or could you tell me how many days it takes till i get the bankroll. Thank you!
    • Zagga
      Zagga
      Bronze
      First i wanna excuse me because i didn't know about the ticket system. I understand that mansion poker rejected my request. The support told me to sign with another poker room and i try to open an poker stars account. The problem is that when i try to put my account on the page that link is blocked. could you solve that for me?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey Zagga,

Please send us your Stars account deatails via the ticket system.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      me again. I request a Taf transfer on mansion! you know how much time I must expect! I think it has past 4 5 days till now and nothing yet!ty
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OnciuFlorin
      me again. I request a Taf transfer on mansion! you know how much time I must expect! I think it has past 4 5 days till now and nothing yet!ty
      Hi OnciuFlorin,

It usually takes around a week for the money to be transfered!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      thank you very much!!
    • pokeraddicte
      pokeraddicte
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by OnciuFlorin
      Hi OnciuFlorin,

It usually takes around a week for the money to be transfered!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Hi
      I have the same problem only that i am waiting for two weeks ... i know you will tell me to contact the support team i have already done that with no success i also know that mansion works slowly then other poker rooms but this is taking way to long
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokeraddicte

Hi
      I have the same problem only that i am waiting for two weeks ... i know you will tell me to contact the support team i have already done that with no success i also know that mansion works slowly then other poker rooms but this is taking way to long
      Hi pokeraddicte,

Im sorry for not being able to do more for you, but our support is directly responsible for TAF transfers and can therefore give you the most accurate information concerning delays (and taking proper actions).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      I expect for 12 days a 50 u.s.d. Taf transfer and nothing yet. The support told me that is a problem with the mansion transfers. Can you help me somehow with this matter?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello OnciuFlorin,

The support is directly responsible for the Transfers and if they say Mansion is having technical problems there is sadly nothing I (nor they) can do about it.

Im sorry for the inconvienience :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • OnciuFlorin
      OnciuFlorin
      Bronze
      hello me again! it pass around 20-25 days since I request a TAF transfer of 50 $ on mansion and nothing yet! I am very patience but I think it pass far to long to hope that the transfer will be made...