Session Lengths

• 4adeadpoet
      4adeadpoet
      Bronze
      Im playing the BSS, I've done really well at NL2 & 5 and am now starting at NL10, i have been playing a variety of session lengths some lasting 6+ hours some less than 30 mins!

I was wondering what average session times other play and should i be aiming for a certain length of time?
  • 5 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      Everybody's different. You should play for as long as you can play your best game, no matter how long that is. For some people, they can only play their A+ game for 30 minutes, others can for hours on end.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DannyG13
      Everybody's different. You should play for as long as you can play your best game, no matter how long that is. For some people, they can only play their A+ game for 30 minutes, others can for hours on end.
      Perfect answer. Of course you should want to be able to play your A+ game for hours because it leads to more profit. It's simply a case of practice.

Why not ask Jared Tendler for tips on extending the length of your sessions and maintaining focus?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I like to play aim for a minimum of an hour per session, Max 4 if its cash.

Usually average about 2Hour 30Minutes then I'd have a break, Grab a drink, toilet, Quick snack, Whatever you want!

As Danny said, its your own preference, If you feel you're playing the same after 5 hours as you was in 30 miniutes, then stick too it.

But I think regular breaks are needed, for health reasons :P
    • 4adeadpoet
      4adeadpoet
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick replies!

Funny thing is; the shorter my sessions the more i win! Think i need to learn when to take a break! ill go get some KitKats! yum! ;)
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      However long it takes me to tilt, lol.

It's been as short as ten minutes, but I tend to be off my game and distracted after an hour.