Wrong outcome when opponent shows cards op PS

• sjeesss
      sjeesss
      Bronze
      Hi there,

A few times this week I noticed that the Elephant-software comes to the wrong conclusion when I won a pot without showdown and my opponent showed his cards. The elephant registers a negative result, though the hand is won.

The site I use is Pokerstars.

Does anyone recognise this problem?

Thanks upfront,

sjeesss
  • 4 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Yes, this problem is known. Inside the german com is a big thread about this issue. When there will be an update to fix this prob is not known. Sorry.

If you want to fix the HHs yourself, you can delete the shown card from your opponent.
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

Yes, this problem is known. Inside the german com is a big thread about this issue. When there will be an update to fix this prob is not known. Sorry.

If you want to fix the HHs yourself, you can delete the shown card from your opponent.
      Is there a way to delete the specific hand from the database, then re import it once you've edited it? The only way i know to re import the hand is to delete the whole database then reimport the whole folder.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fractalsonfire
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

Is there a way to delete the specific hand from the database, then re import it once you've edited it? The only way i know to re import the hand is to delete the whole database then reimport the whole folder.
      You cannot delete a specific hand inside your database.

I've done a change twice. The second time, i've delete the whole database and reimport my Hands. I mean the first time I only reimport the .txt file with the Hand. But the second time it did not work :(
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

this is a known issue.