This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL20 from BTN when raised and saw flop

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I was starting to play more loose and noticed that my stats on NL20 are 60% open in BTN. But EV winrate didn't look good. But also maybe too few hands yet.

Now I used such filters:
      VPIP= true
      PFR = TRUE
      Saw Flop = true

and I have 204 hands and EV (adjusted) is -11$

I know its small sample, but the more you filter, the less hands yopu get automaticallly.

If without filters, there is 1346 hands on BTN.

I see nits often in blinds so I try to steal loose, but still might be overdoing. Or I should not worrry that much until bigger sample?
  • 2 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      I don't know much about these thinks, but why did you set:

Saw Flop = true

You are now watching only on the hands where you were called by SB or BB?

I think in this case it is normal that you are behind?! They will call with better hands.

It could be, that I do not understand the case the right way. But maybe someone could explain it more. :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I choose saw flop, because I want to be sure I don't loose when seeing flop. I mean, whats the point if you win when they fold but loose all your winnings when see flop. And we are in position, so we should win I guess. But don't know, maybe when seeing flop I should loose but when they fold it should cover those losses. And also I get loose image, so my aces would be payed of better.