$1,94
      Hero:
      $4,64
      CO:
      $4,44
      BU:
      $3,92

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:heart: , 9:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, CO raises to $0,28, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,62) 7:heart: , 5:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,12, Hero calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,86) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,86) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,61, Hero calls $0,61.

Final Pot: $2,08

Is it better to raise flop? Is it profitable to call river? I think that due to my check on turn and alo check on river he should be betting sevens sixes and also some high aces...Thanks Qwezalcoatl
  • 3 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think I would not raise flop, better go for pot control, since he was 3beting, he could have better overpair easily. We might have the best hand of course, but, don't kwow - we definitely don't want to stack off there, and don't want to raise/fold.

And I think river is a fold, without reads, the bet is very big, You could only beat bluff there, as I said there could be overpair easily.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Okay I understand flop but the river can be easily bluffed and I need a bluff just one of three times for my move to be profitable, isn't it truth?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Qwetzalcoatl,

Well, it's even possible to raise the flop and protect your hand vs such a CB size but as well you could pick another line and donk the turn. If you are going to raise the flop then most likely we had to Raise/Fold it.

But as played rather block-bet yourself vs him to avoid him bluffing there. :)

Best Regards.