This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Sh

• Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $5,34
      BB:
      $4,02
      MP2:
      $1,94
      Hero:
      $4,64
      CO:
      $4,44
      BU:
      $3,92

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:heart: , 9:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, CO raises to $0,28, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,62) 7:heart: , 5:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,12, Hero calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,86) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,86) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,61, Hero calls $0,61.

Final Pot: $2,08

Is it better to raise flop? Is it profitable to call river? I think that due to my check on turn and alo check on river he should be betting sevens sixes and also some high aces...Thanks Qwezalcoatl
  • 3 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I think I would not raise flop, better go for pot control, since he was 3beting, he could have better overpair easily. We might have the best hand of course, but, don't kwow - we definitely don't want to stack off there, and don't want to raise/fold.

And I think river is a fold, without reads, the bet is very big, You could only beat bluff there, as I said there could be overpair easily.
    • Qwetzalcoatl
      Qwetzalcoatl
      Bronze
      Okay I understand flop but the river can be easily bluffed and I need a bluff just one of three times for my move to be profitable, isn't it truth?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Qwetzalcoatl,

Well, it's even possible to raise the flop and protect your hand vs such a CB size but as well you could pick another line and donk the turn. If you are going to raise the flop then most likely we had to Raise/Fold it.

But as played rather block-bet yourself vs him to avoid him bluffing there. :)

Best Regards.