New face

• BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      Hi, I am BustoTinker but you can call me "Busto"

I am active member from pokerstrategy.com "Finish section"
      I will now become familiar to english section also, becouse I got huge interesting for pokerstrategy.com organistation.

Is it possible to have a different blog in english and finnish sections?

I play Short handed Omaha at stakes 0.04$ and my plan is to move up to midstake and continue to develop myself as better player and person.

I have huge interesting to Omaha and Holdem Heads up. Now I am just playing micro stakes and developing my game for future.

I am Customer service and marketing student. I will gratuate in May 30th. My future is still open, but I am gona follow my dreams and I believe I will be working in somekind of gambling industry or playing poker. Cant know for sure yet.

If it is possible to open a blog to "english section" maybe I open somekind of blog also here where I can write hows going on in my life and poker.

I will leave this greeting here and if you are interested to read how I am going on you can read it from my blog if I will start writing it.

~ Busto

• 7 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo Busto!

Welcome to the english com! You can do in this com everything you want, if the T&C say nothing else. It is like for me, I am from the german com and can write here also everywhere. :)

Go ahead and make a good blog.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Busto, good to have you here!

Yes, you are more than welcome to create a blog with us. Here is the link for you: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1435

Everyone is very friendly and helpful in this community so don't by shy to ask :)

Looking forward to your blog and welcome to our community!
      Ingrid
    • BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      Thanks alot, I will in couple days start my own blog.

[quote][i]You can do in this com everything you want, if the T&C say nothing else. It is like for me [/quote]What did you mean with T&C? :s_biggrin:

Everyone is very friendly and helpful in this community so don't by shy to ask
      Yea, I have noticed that. Poker people are respectable people

Its nice to make friends with different types of persons and all of us has the same intrestings (Poker) and maybe some other intrestings too heh :s_biggrin:
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Tervetulloo tännekki :)

Obviously you can keep multiple blogs, if you have time and energy for that.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there and a warm welcome to the english community! :D

of course you can blog here! we are very happy that you want to participate with us and share your learnings.
      btw, Silicernium meant terms&conditions of the site :D (no spam ads/ flaming, etc).

if you have any more questions, just ask away.

smiles,
      wendy
    • BustoTinker
      BustoTinker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      Tervetulloo tännekki :)

Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi there and a warm welcome to the english community!
      Thanks! nice to have so warm welcome :f_biggrin:

Hope you all will enjoy my blog after I create it :f_grin:

Originally posted by purplefizz
      Silicernium meant terms&conditions of the site
      aa, sure, no problem with that heh :s_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :)

Roo