SB bets $0.23, Hero calls $0.23

TURN ($0.83) T:spade: Q:heart: 5:spade: K:spade:

SB bets $0.56, Hero calls $0.56

RIVER ($1.95) T:spade: Q:heart: 5:spade: K:spade: Q:club:

SB bets $0.92, Hero calls $0.92

28/10/4 303hands
      donk 40%
      ftcb 71%

F: He must donk a wide range, any pairs, draw, GS, and here this is flop where he hit hard so my options is

i think rasie is horrible becosue he nerver fold better hand and i don't see a lot fold equity i must 3barrel his to fold his Tx hand.

-fold is good option this is EV=0 play and easy and i can fold marginal spot like this and VB him when i have real hand.

-call the most interesing option becsoue i think i am ahed his donkbetting ranges but he is very agressiv palyer agg flop is 35 T:33 R:22, so if i bluff catch here i usually must call blank turn and give up river. So this can be mimnum EV+ play but if he doesn't bluff enough turn i do mistake and loose money. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

How do you plan to play the hand profitable if the guy is capable of 2nd barreling so often then? If you don't raise the flop what do you Call for then? He is going to CB very often and you have to lay it down and donated money into him. While you can't even be sure what kind of outs are clean, any kind of K/A could not be even a clean out since it may complete his range as well. So I don't like floating such boards at all while it's so drawy. Either I'd raise or just give him away the pot and wait for better spot. If you are sure that he ain't laying down any draws nor pairs then just fold it.

Best Regards.