$50 Starting Capital - Received email but no money

• aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I passed the quiz and decided to have my $50 starting capital sent to Poker770. I received the email today saying that my money had been credited to my account but it hasn't been?

Whilst waiting the 48 hours for the money to arrive I did claim the $7.70 bonus so I could pass the time. Has this effected my right to the starting capital or has someing somewhere gone wrong? :(

On a more positive note, this site has been awesome for me so far and I've managed to place top20 in a few freerolls even though I've very litte poker experience and only been using this resource for two/three days! (M yaccount was created many moons ago when I was just a youngster ;) )
  • 3 replies
    • aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      AFter checking my email inbox I found an email from POker770 claiming that my money had been credited too. I've emailed them to ask about the situation, will keep you posted.
    • aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      Problem solved. Seems it was an error on my part.. the money I received as not the $7.70 bonus but was infact my $10 - just the email came a day after it arrived and my knowledge of conversion rates was poor to say the least.

Moving on, I think I'm eligible for next weeks $10 so it's all good. Shall cya at WSOP 2014? ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Nice! Great to hear this got solved then. Happy grinding and don't forget about the daily $100 freerolls ;)

Ingrid