This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$50 Starting Capital - Received email but no money

• aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I passed the quiz and decided to have my $50 starting capital sent to Poker770. I received the email today saying that my money had been credited to my account but it hasn't been?

Whilst waiting the 48 hours for the money to arrive I did claim the $7.70 bonus so I could pass the time. Has this effected my right to the starting capital or has someing somewhere gone wrong? :(

On a more positive note, this site has been awesome for me so far and I've managed to place top20 in a few freerolls even though I've very litte poker experience and only been using this resource for two/three days! (M yaccount was created many moons ago when I was just a youngster ;) )
  • 3 replies
    • aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      AFter checking my email inbox I found an email from POker770 claiming that my money had been credited too. I've emailed them to ask about the situation, will keep you posted.
    • aclark
      aclark
      Bronze
      Problem solved. Seems it was an error on my part.. the money I received as not the $7.70 bonus but was infact my $10 - just the email came a day after it arrived and my knowledge of conversion rates was poor to say the least.

Moving on, I think I'm eligible for next weeks $10 so it's all good. Shall cya at WSOP 2014? ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Nice! Great to hear this got solved then. Happy grinding and don't forget about the daily $100 freerolls ;)

Ingrid