This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [Fr-Nl10] TT - set in multiway with drawy board

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $9.20
      MP1:
      $4.65
      MP2:
      $3.35
      MP3:
      $2.55
      CO:
      $11.59
      BU:
      $8.80
      SB:
      $9.90
      BB:
      $10.25
      UTG1:
      $3.30

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with T, T.
      UTG1 raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 3 folds, CO calls $0.35, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, UTG1 calls $0.65, Hero calls $0.65, CO calls $0.65.

Flop: ($4.15) T, 8, K (4 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BU bets $1.65, UTG1 folds, Hero calls $1.65, CO calls $1.65.

Turn: ($9.1) J (3 players)
      Hero bets $6.55, CO raises to $8.94(All-In), BU folds.

River: ($24.59) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.59.

Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, tens full of kings(Tc Ts).
      CO shows two pairs, kings and jacks(Jh Td).

Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of kings(Tc Ts).
      CO wins with two pairs, kings and jacks(Jh Td).

Unfortunatley my hand replayer is not working so i can only give reads by memory

The only thing i really remeber is UTG1 and CO were pretty fishy. and limp calling around 60-70%

PRE: I wasn't sure about Calling the raise, but with 5:1 pot odds and the fish behind me who I was confident would call making it 6:1, I favored for a call.

FLOP: I planned to call hoping CO would also call, then Shove the river. Looking back, i feel i should have raised for protection as I'm still in a multi-way pot. And would be giving a draw very good odds

TURN: Looking back I feel I have overplayed my hand here, and a raise on the flop would have prevented such a situation. What would be the best line as played after the flop?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Add to full stack. :)

I'd most likely Bet the flop myself and might even protect your hand. If they have a hand they are willing to pay and also at the same time you still protect from any kind of SD. Otherwise I am still going broke, hard to get away while they could easily have a lot worse.

Best Regards.