[NL2-NL10] [Fr-Nl10] TT - set in multiway with drawy board

• gxtwo
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with T, T.
      UTG1 raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 3 folds, CO calls $0.35, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, UTG1 calls $0.65, Hero calls $0.65, CO calls $0.65.

Flop: ($4.15) T, 8, K (4 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BU bets $1.65, UTG1 folds, Hero calls $1.65, CO calls $1.65.

Turn: ($9.1) J (3 players)
      Hero bets $6.55, CO raises to $8.94(All-In), BU folds.

River: ($24.59) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.59.

Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, tens full of kings(Tc Ts).
      CO shows two pairs, kings and jacks(Jh Td).

Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of kings(Tc Ts).
      CO wins with two pairs, kings and jacks(Jh Td).

Unfortunatley my hand replayer is not working so i can only give reads by memory

The only thing i really remeber is UTG1 and CO were pretty fishy. and limp calling around 60-70%

PRE: I wasn't sure about Calling the raise, but with 5:1 pot odds and the fish behind me who I was confident would call making it 6:1, I favored for a call.

FLOP: I planned to call hoping CO would also call, then Shove the river. Looking back, i feel i should have raised for protection as I'm still in a multi-way pot. And would be giving a draw very good odds

TURN: Looking back I feel I have overplayed my hand here, and a raise on the flop would have prevented such a situation. What would be the best line as played after the flop?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello gxtwo,

Add to full stack. :)

I'd most likely Bet the flop myself and might even protect your hand. If they have a hand they are willing to pay and also at the same time you still protect from any kind of SD. Otherwise I am still going broke, hard to get away while they could easily have a lot worse.

Best Regards.