BSS NL2 FR Stats

• 2 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Not a stats expert and I play SH, but still try to say:

wtsd 32.5 is too big, in SH 30 is top, not sure about fr. And also W$sd would be good if it was at least 50.

Aggresion I think at least 3 should be.

Flop cbet to much, I was told that I should keep around 70-75.

And turn cbet is high, as I understand you have lots of two barrel bluffs. Of course as you cbet lot on flop, if you would give up turn, they would float a lot. But I think you could cbet more value hands on flop and less bluffs, so you would not need to bluff on turn that much.

not sure what should be the turn cbet, but I guess around 50. I myself have turn cbet leak, its too low, at least it was, so I am searching for spot to barrel, but forgot what actual % is best.

One more is bad - SB you open way more than in BTN. You should open most hands in BTN, because you have position, its way eariear to play. You can also increase CO open. Not sure if you have to decrease SB open, but I guess as you are beginner, it should save you money.
    • Karl0zzz
      Karl0zzz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Not a stats expert and I play SH, but still try to say:

wtsd 32.5 is too big, in SH 30 is top, not sure about fr. And also W$sd would be good if it was at least 50.

Aggresion I think at least 3 should be.

Flop cbet to much, I was told that I should keep around 70-75.

And turn cbet is high, as I understand you have lots of two barrel bluffs. Of course as you cbet lot on flop, if you would give up turn, they would float a lot. But I think you could cbet more value hands on flop and less bluffs, so you would not need to bluff on turn that much.

not sure what should be the turn cbet, but I guess around 50. I myself have turn cbet leak, its too low, at least it was, so I am searching for spot to barrel, but forgot what actual % is best.

One more is bad - SB you open way more than in BTN. You should open most hands in BTN, because you have position, its way eariear to play. You can also increase CO open. Not sure if you have to decrease SB open, but I guess as you are beginner, it should save you money.
      Thank you for your quote!
      ut what do you think about my cbet success?
      [img][IMG]https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9513/cbet.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]