Hero bets $10, CO folds

Hero shows K:heart: K:club:

Hero wins $15.92

Hi!

UTG is MSS reg 19/19, folding a lot to 3bet so call is ok I think
      CO is 23/14 wtsd 22 AF 1.3

What should I do on turn?

Bet or check?

Against bet: he can have some 56, 78, T9 Tx type hands and he wont get a free card

Against check: I think his range here is sets, 89 88+ pp-s and Tx T9, 78, 56, so a pair + gs type hands. Against his made hands I am drawing dead and building a big pot where I have to c/f river. Hands I beat have 2-5 outs only and wont call my bet with a QT for example, but he might call it on a blank river, so I can realize my 1 street value there easily. + I didnt expect him to float or bet with his Tx or pair + gs hands, so when he bets I am beat so my plan was to c/f turn and vbet river.

Do you agree with me or not?

Ty
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

why you think he would not call turn with worse hands that you then have to c/f river. Imo with overpair it is easy betting all 3 streets for value and letting him decide if he wants to call me down or not. you can easily balance that out 56s, 55, 88, KQ and so on that you bet out on the flop and now betting again on the turn. He has to then start calling you down at some point.

If you c/c then you´re getting stacked anyway by better hands, so I don´t see reason why not bet turn 9$ and also half pot on the river

Best regards,