0$ to 1k BR on FTP after it reopens

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Mantas and I have decided to create this blog to kinda show to my self and everyone else who is just starting their poker career that it is possible to achieve the goal of 0$ to 1k$ bankroll.

I have been playing poker for more than 2 years but I haven't really try to study in to the game and to become a pro up until recently when I have reached the gold level in PokerStrategy and most of the useful strategy articles and videos have been unlocked for me.

During this month that I have as gold member I will study hard and try to take in as much as I can and when the time comes and FTP reopens I will start playing there from 0$ try to win some freerolls and start advancing up the limits from NL2 and work towards reaching NL50 by the end of 2012. I don't know how well will I do since I will have to spend less to on poker due to university but I hope that i will reach the goal of 1k bankroll by the end of 2012.

I hope that I will get a lot of support and from fellow PokerStrategy members.

Current Bankroll status: $0.27/$1000

I will be uploading my daily sessions of me playing(about 1-2hours at start a day) once I start collecting my bankroll at youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/JakuceviciusPoker
      Please subscribe to the channel if you will be supporting me throughout this trip to the goal :) )

I took MattDenness advice and started playing on another poker room. The room I choose is Poker770. I took the bonus offer of free $7.7 and headed to the NL2 tables. Played there for 41mins and ended up with current bankroll of $8.53. Tomorrow I hopefully will be posting a longer session since I will have more to play than I did today. Please comment my play and point out both my mistakes and the things that I did good.

[CENTER]Daily #2: http://youtu.be/0_JzgvBAndQ[/center]
      Well today was a very bad session day :) Couldn't hit nearly any hand and when I got good hands I couldn't any boards at all :) This resulted in a -4$ to my bank roll. But oh well I guess that's what you get on Friday the 13th :D D

Daily #3: NA

The first few freerolls didn't go so well but I will not give up :) currently waiting for 2 other freerolls to start up in 13 mins :) I will keep ya updated on the results :)
      Ok, I've managed to cash in in one of my freerolls and won whole 3 cents :D D It's not much but it's a start :D gonan go for a break now and I will continue playing later today :)
      Ok time to go to sleep now :) couldn't cash in any more freerolls :/ lost all all in hand on the river but what ever new day new hands await hopefully my bad luck ends soon :D D
      Daily #4: NA

Well today was a fun day :) Had some leftover FPP's on stars so I hit the satellites and freerolls. The result was that I cashed in in one of the freerolls and nearly got into sunday million tourney :) So now my bankroll is 0.27$ on stars and I think I will play some 10c tourneys tomorrow and try to make something happen :D
  • 30 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      None knows if Tilt will even re-open this year.

Why don't do your $0-$1000 on another Site? Plenty of PokerStrategy Freerolls to be grabbed, 10k Freeroll this Sunday at Poker770 :]
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      well since I've read that tapie had reached an agreement so i think that FTP might repoen in like one month of so if not then i might go to other room :)
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      Good luck with that, I went from 0$ to 20k$ to 0$ on fulltilt, i think it was hardest site to get something out of freerolls but it was definately possible, i recommend you try your luck on other sites, there are a lot of freerolls out there. Full tilt may not open anytime soon beacause 400M dollar deals isnt as easy as shopping in a mall.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      I hope FTP will be up in 2 months. FML if im wrong
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Yeh as I said I will wait until March if FTP doesn't reopen by then I will try to do this goal on other sites :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rap1dw1n3r
      Yeh as I said I will wait until March if FTP doesn't reopen by then I will try to do this goal on other sites :)
      Another option, You could start your $0 Bankroll on any of the sites untill Tilt comes back, then when it does, move it over :P Keeps you busy until then!

Good luck either way :]
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Originally posted by rap1dw1n3r
      Another option, You could start your $0 Bankroll on any of the sites untill Tilt comes back, then when it does, move it over :P Keeps you busy until then!

Good luck either way :]
      Not a bad idea maybe I will do that but either way I will not be able to start until the end of my exams which is the 18th of Jan :) I will read and study poker as well up until then and maybe I will start earlier :)
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Ok I've decided to start playing now :D first daily uploaded and ready for you evaluation :) ) new daily will be uploaded tomorrow :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Glad you've seen the bright side :P

Up a $1, not bad for a small Bankroll, you only need to earn $3 Per day to reach your $1000, makes it sound so much easier eh :D

Don't forget 888 gives out a free $8 too.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Yeh :D once I move up a limit or two it will be easy to get that 3$ a day :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our blogs section rap1dw1n3r :)
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      I went from $0 to $2800 on FTP. Won $4 in freerolls then took it to the NL2 tables and ran it up (with the help of bonuses etc). Obviously lost the whole lot when BF hit FML.

Good luck with your challenge!
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Welcome to our blogs section rap1dw1n3r :)
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      I went from $0 to $2800 on FTP. Won $4 in freerolls then took it to the NL2 tables and ran it up (with the help of bonuses etc). Obviously lost the whole lot when BF hit FML.

Good luck with your challenge!
      Thank you guys :)
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Just finished uploading Daily #2 after a horrible session :) 1h 40min long enjoy :D
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Current Bankroll status: $4.73/$1000

-$4?!

I didn't add this to my favorites for loses, step it up ! :D
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      I'm sorry but I wont be watching your videos full length because at least now there is not much to see there, no commentary, no music, you have to watch it fullscreen to see what's actually going on. From 0-100$ you could just write blog with session reviews.
      I will be following you and really hope you succeed, but at least now those grinding sessions is not entertaining to watch. I'm not hating or anything, just leaving constructive criticism here, hope you understand.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Yeh i do realise that videos are very boring indeed :) Therefore I've decided to only post videos of hands that i was not sure about :) Atleast until I get a decent mic or I move up to higher limits to make it more interesting :)
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Current Bankroll status: $4.73/$1000

-$4?!

I didn't add this to my favorites for loses, step it up ! :D
      Don;t worry I will it's just that cursed Friday the 13th :D D
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Well... got broke :D gonna start freerollin tomorrow hopefully with better luck :D