This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Jj

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $4.70
      MP3:
      $8.24
      CO:
      $6.69
      BU:
      $4.32
      SB (Hero):
      $4.29
      BB:
      $3.88

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.12, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.28) 5, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.68) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.52, MP3 raises to $1.04, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ???

Villain 28/21 af 1.9 cbet 67 135hands foldto3bet 33%

Reason not to 3bet PF => villain fold vs 3bet =33% and i didn't want to play a huge pot with JJ OOP
      Reson to donk => protection not wanting to see a 3rd club on turn

I folded on turn vs that min`raise because on that pretty draw heavy board if he`s min`raising he`s probably got me crushed with Nuts... with hands like 88,99,TT i would have expected way more aggresion... still i`m not certain about the fold,what do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Why do you donk the flop? Let him CB with bluffs but as played standard Bet/Fold for me. What do you expect him to raise against you with?

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      If he`ll cbet you call or raise in that spot?I prefered to donk because there are a ton of cards that can come up on turn that we don't like.

As about his min`raise i wrote what i thought he`ll raise me with ,especially that little.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      If he`ll cbet you call or raise in that spot?I prefered to donk because there are a ton of cards that can come up on turn that we don't like.

As about his min`raise i wrote what i thought he`ll raise me with ,especially that little.
      I would Call and then reevaluate on further streets. :) Why should I raise? We are just isolating against very strong hands. What do you expect him to go broke there?