$6.69
      BU:
      $4.32
      SB (Hero):
      $4.29
      BB:
      $3.88

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.12, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.28) 5, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.68) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.52, MP3 raises to $1.04, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ???

Villain 28/21 af 1.9 cbet 67 135hands foldto3bet 33%

Reason not to 3bet PF => villain fold vs 3bet =33% and i didn't want to play a huge pot with JJ OOP
      Reson to donk => protection not wanting to see a 3rd club on turn

I folded on turn vs that min`raise because on that pretty draw heavy board if he`s min`raising he`s probably got me crushed with Nuts... with hands like 88,99,TT i would have expected way more aggresion... still i`m not certain about the fold,what do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Why do you donk the flop? Let him CB with bluffs but as played standard Bet/Fold for me. What do you expect him to raise against you with?

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      If he`ll cbet you call or raise in that spot?I prefered to donk because there are a ton of cards that can come up on turn that we don't like.

As about his min`raise i wrote what i thought he`ll raise me with ,especially that little.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      If he`ll cbet you call or raise in that spot?I prefered to donk because there are a ton of cards that can come up on turn that we don't like.

As about his min`raise i wrote what i thought he`ll raise me with ,especially that little.
      I would Call and then reevaluate on further streets. :) Why should I raise? We are just isolating against very strong hands. What do you expect him to go broke there?