This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hem stats in replayer

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello
      my stats in replayer are a different format to what they are when playing party poker.

I have my stats set to show in "party only" with leakbuster stats, if I change to show leakbuster stats for "all sites" they show stats in a different format, any Ideas?

Roo
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You have to configure under "use for" for every Hud configuration where it should be active.
      I guess your default Hud is active in the replayer. Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing under "Use for".

If that doesn't help copy the leakbuster Hud and assign the copy to the replayer under "Use for"
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      You have to configure under "use for" for every Hud configuration where it should be active.
      I guess your default Hud is active in the replayer. Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing under "Use for".

If that doesn't help copy the leakbuster Hud and assign the copy to the replayer under "Use for"
      Thanks problem solved :D