about rake back?

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Silver
      Hello guys I am new to Unibet, would love to know how that 30% works there, do I just change these Loyalty Points for Eiro and thats all? it will be my 30%?

And with Unibet Plus status will I be eligible for (Total loyalty value 30% + €1-€2 per €10 in rake) and (Unibet Plus - €1 added to Unibet Plus Balance for each €10 in rake)

+ do all PS receive 30% RB or u need to get Platinum Tier there to get it?
  • 3 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Mopenza

Your points will be converted into cash for you every Monday.

The 30% is available to all players and does not require any tiers to receive it. So you will be getting 30% from day 1.

In regards to the Unibet Plus status it is not clear on the Unibet site exactly how it works so I will look into this for you and update you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any more questions

Callum
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Silver
      ok
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Mopenza sorry for the delay.

After checking the Unibet website they give this information:

*** UNIBET PLUS: For every 100 euros you rake, you get 10 euros in your Live Tournament Fund – rake 5000 euros in the calendar month and this doubles up to 20 euros! You can spend your balance on any live tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more. To spend your balance, just contact your account manager or customer service.

So for instance if you rake €2.5k a month for 4 months, You will have raked €10k total. Then if you contact customer service for Unibet you can then enter a €1k Unibet live tournament.

Hope this answers your question

Callum