This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

about rake back?

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      Hello guys I am new to Unibet, would love to know how that 30% works there, do I just change these Loyalty Points for Eiro and thats all? it will be my 30%?

And with Unibet Plus status will I be eligible for (Total loyalty value 30% + €1-€2 per €10 in rake) and (Unibet Plus - €1 added to Unibet Plus Balance for each €10 in rake)

+ do all PS receive 30% RB or u need to get Platinum Tier there to get it?
  • 3 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Mopenza

Your points will be converted into cash for you every Monday.

The 30% is available to all players and does not require any tiers to receive it. So you will be getting 30% from day 1.

In regards to the Unibet Plus status it is not clear on the Unibet site exactly how it works so I will look into this for you and update you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any more questions

Callum
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      ok
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Mopenza sorry for the delay.

After checking the Unibet website they give this information:

*** UNIBET PLUS: For every 100 euros you rake, you get 10 euros in your Live Tournament Fund – rake 5000 euros in the calendar month and this doubles up to 20 euros! You can spend your balance on any live tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more. To spend your balance, just contact your account manager or customer service.

So for instance if you rake €2.5k a month for 4 months, You will have raked €10k total. Then if you contact customer service for Unibet you can then enter a €1k Unibet live tournament.

Hope this answers your question

Callum