Can you tell me why should I choose Party Poker?

• p0kerdragon1
      I am planning to move to Party Poker, after clearing my 888 poker first deposit bonus next month. I have heard that PP has a lot of traffic and loose/casual players as well.

I am playing MSS NL10

If you have another good option I would consider it too

• 5 replies
    • darkprice
      PLO25 @ party :]
    • MatejM47
      I play on party and i started to like it. It was difficult switching from stars to party at start due to bad software in comparison but once you get used to some small issues it really isnt that bad. Sure it should have been better but really i dont get more then 2-3 disconect problems a month and it rarely gets laggy.

Compared to stars games on NL50-NL200 are fishier and table selection is better overall. There is enough traffic to get 12 tables running on this limits almost all day apart from early mornings. I asume lower stakes get even more traffic and are fishier.

Rake is a bit higher then on stars but rakeback is a lot better if you can get at least palladium. You get 30% direct rakeback from the 3k bonus and they have a ton of promotions & reload offers that easily add another 5-10% in rakeback. You only have to rake 4.5k in 3 months to reach palladium so its easily doable even on the lower limits. The only thing that sucks is that you have to wait a while to get the 3k main bonus.
    • Heave112
      888 poker has much fishier players than PartyPoker, also better software,as well as good rakeback only if you are able to at least get gold star which needs like 750$/month Rake. Also you can use their deposit bonus they have monthly which is 20% rakeback so you'd have 24-29% rakeback if you are between the lowest VIP to the Gold VIP.
    • Mikus8
      for hardcore sitngo grinders this isnt the best room, you cant open more than 5 tables immediately, you have to wait until there are more than 2 people on every table or something like that, and traffic isnt the highest

hand replayer sucks, and also players can shove preflop and muck their hand when they should be forced to show
    • CallumN
      Hi p0kerdragon1

To be able to give you the best answer it is key to know what is important to you when choosing a room.

One of the features of Party Poker is that there is plenty of traffic, the games are soft and the software is easy to use.

If rakeback was a priority of yours I would suggest trying Unibet as they offer a flat 30% rakeback paid weekly for all players.

They also offer a deposit bonus up to €1000.

The traffic is pretty good and in my experience you can always get 6+ tables of 10nl at most times of the day.

Let me know if you have any more questions