free 50 dollars

• bloodluver
      bloodluver
      Basic
      hello im not sure if this is a good or bad thing but i received a pm on another forum stating a free 50 dollar br and was brought to this site when i clicked on link and was wondering how i can get this if it is legit and if it is available for either america cardroom or all in poker im unable to play at many sites due to the fact that i am an american player and the us sucks when it comes to online gamine lol ne help with this info would b greatly appriciated thanks
  • 5 replies
    • bloodluver
      bloodluver
      Basic
      nevermind i found the answer on my own i am unable to receive the 50 dollar free br due to being usa player so whom ever is on this site and on the one that i am on could u plz explain y u sent me a message with the info thanks alot
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      As you found out, currently there are a few problems with the Free $50 and the US :(

Perhaps the Member from the other site wasn't aware that you was from the US, or maybe he didn't know there is an issue with US Members and Poker Rooms.

I'd imagine US players will be allowed to play in most of the rooms in the near future, so perhaps he was just preparing himself with an army of US Citizens when it does happen? :P
    • bloodluver
      bloodluver
      Basic
      not to make this a political thread lol but if we were to get rid of obama or put in any of his party into office then yes i do feel we will b allowed to play again it started with clinton and continued with obama both of whom r the same party oh well it was a very kind gesture on their part
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bloodluver
      not to make this a political thread lol but if we were to get rid of obama or put in any of his party into office then yes i do feel we will b allowed to play again it started with clinton and continued with obama both of whom r the same party oh well it was a very kind gesture on their part
      Don't know much about US Politics i'm afraid :(

But PokerStrategy doesn't end with the Free $50, with your Basic Membership you can still get access to strategies, articles, videos and forums! But if the Basic Strategy's are not enough, you can always pop into the Shop and buy a better status :)

Buy points for more poker content
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there bloodluver,

Welcome to our community!

As Matt pointed out before, unfortunately you are unable to receive the free $50 starting capital but the good news is that you can still benefit from our study materials by purchasing your status in our points shop.

What limits/game type are you interested then? Depending on your current play level, you can choose from silver to all the way being a shiny diamond. :) Also, our special Diamond promotion started, perfect timing.

Let us know if you have any questions.
      Ingrid