cash out

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi everyone

I know there has been a couple of treads concerning this but I just want to make sure.

Here's the thing:
      PokerStrategy gave me a second $50 on party. Today I cleared the 100 party points. So I have completed my bonus/cash out restriction.
      I made myself a moneybookers/skrill and I wanted to cash out. Now party is telling me that I have to deposit first? So I need to give them money before I can get mine? Is that correct?

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 8 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      That's correct. Almost all(if not all of them) poker rooms/sites require you to withdraw using a method previously used to deposit. I believe this is for added security.

You could deposit using your moneybookers/skrill account and then withdraw everything should you so wish. Just remember that if that's your first time depositing on that particular site you'll get a deposit bonus to clear if you'd like to do so.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skraggy
      That's correct. Almost all(if not all of them) poker rooms/sites require you to withdraw using a method previously used to deposit. I believe this is for added security.

You could deposit using your moneybookers/skrill account and then withdraw everything should you so wish. Just remember that if that's your first time depositing on that particular site you'll get a deposit bonus to clear if you'd like to do so.
      Thank you Skraggy!!
      It's the first time for me to cash out so it's all new
      And about the deposit bonus I don't want it anymore. I know that it is free money, but I just want to get off from party as soon as I can

Regards
      RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks Skraggy :)

Everything in order now RasTweet?

Where are you planning to play next?

Maybe you should post in this thread if you're looking for some ideas on where to play

!Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Originally posted by Skraggy

Thank you Skraggy!!
      It's the first time for me to cash out so it's all new
      And about the deposit bonus I don't want it anymore. I know that it is free money, but I just want to get off from party as soon as I can

Regards
      RasTweet
      Glad I could help mate ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Maybe you should post in this thread if you're looking for some ideas on where to play

Best regards,
      Gary
      Hi Michelle

Thanks for that thread, but I already posted in that thread. I'm going to 888.
      I deposited the minimum and cashed out now. But it's still pending. I think I'll have it tomorrow or they will ask for my ID. We'll see.

Regards and thanks again

RasTweet
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Hi Michelle
      Another one fooled. :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver

Best regards,
      Gary
      Hi Michelle

I deposited the minimum and cashed out now. But it's still pending. I think I'll have it tomorrow or they will ask for my ID. We'll see.

Regards and thanks again

RasTweet
      No worries, I'm currently playing at 888 myself, so if Super Turbo SNGs are your thing.... I'll see you there :f_cool:

Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze

Best regards,
      Gary
      Hi Michelle

Regards and thanks again

RasTweet
      No worries, I'm currently playing at 888 myself, so if Super Turbo SNGs are your thing.... I'll see you there :f_cool:

Gary
      Nop Cash games :p I'll play the odd SnG but no Hyper Turbos :p
      Good luck though

Regards
      Rastweet