Reload bonus

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Ok in this news something confused me:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/In-April-as-well-Special-reload-for-Titan-Poker_04772

Actually this paragraph(at end of examples):
      You received your $50 starting capital at Titan Poker?
      The $50 you received from us after passing the quiz does not count as a deposit! This means you need to have actually made a first deposit, before you can use the reload bonus. In this regard it does not matter how large your first deposit is, it can also be the minimum amount of $/€/£ 20!

My question is (since i got those 50$ on Titan) if i make now first deposit at Titan will i get 200% up to $ 600 Bonus or just 50% until $500 bonus?

Because there is huge difference and if i can get 200% up to $ 600 Bonus damn i am depositing on Titan and keep playing here since i like the site :)
  • 3 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Neither!

The 200% upto $600 bonus is not available to you as you got your starting funds with Titan.

The 50% upto $500 is not currently running but afaik you are eligible for this during the periods that it runs. I would advise waiting until your BR is bigger before taking advantage of this anyway. You need $1000 to fully maxmise value.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      for your first Deposit you won't get any Bonuses.
      As it says in the News: "you need to have actually made a first deposit, before you can use the reload bonus"
      That means, in order to get the reload bonus you'll have to deposit money into your account. This deposit will count as your first deposit. Since you got your 50$ starting capital on Titan you can't use the 200% up to 600$ first deposit Bonus.
      But after this first deposit you are able to get the 50% up to 500$ reload bonus IF you deposit the money between the 8th and the 11th of April.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      So is as i thought:(

Thx ;)