first deposit bonus

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi guys

I'm going to make my first deposit on 888.
      I know there is a first deposit bonus. Do I need to do something to get this bonus?
      It's the first time I deposit somewhere.
      I first downloaded and installed the software directly from there website. Then I downloaded it from Pokerstrategy.com

It said use this link, so I did but maybe a bit to late? Can I still receive the FDP?

Regards
      RasTweet
  • 22 replies
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      as long as u didn't create an account through the UNLINKED PokerStrategy Referral URL then u are safe. If you did then you wont be receiving any PS points. You are entitled to a FDP, regardless being linked to PS or NOT that's the Sites Bonus offer, PS is just advertizing it.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      as long as u didn't create an account through the UNLINKED PokerStrategy Referral URL then u are safe. If you did then you wont be receiving any PS points. You are entitled to a FDP, regardless being linked to PS or NOT that's the Sites Bonus offer, PS is just advertizing it.
      Big thanks Heave112!!
      I did register via the PS link. I received PS points as well with the $8 free I got on 888.
      But thanks for answering!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Got an other question.

I made my first deposit (and got $10 extra which 888 gave me). I got my first deposit bonus and have to clear it in 3 months they said.

Now 3 months doesn't really look like a lot of time to clear 100% of the bonus.
      Is it possible to clear the whole bonus in 3 months?
      I deposited $82 do currently playing NL2, doesn't really matter I know but just to let u know.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Don't chase bonus, but play your A game imo. If you force it, you might loose entire roll.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Don't chase bonus, but play your A game imo. If you force it, you might loose entire roll.
      +1

Play your normal volume, play your A game. Chasing bonuses can lead to disasters :(

Wish you every luck at 888 :)

Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I'm not going to rush it don't worry about that. I was just wondering.

But if I look at your reaction it looks like it's not easy/not possible to make it to the full 100%

It's a bit weird though playing on 888. It's SOOO soft. It's a bit adjusting coming from party.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Which limits are you playing? Perhaps we will cross paths :P

If you think 888 is soft, you should move onto the Cam tables, even better ;)
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Do you have to give everything away? The mods in this forum are just too nice...
      :f_rolleyes:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Which limits are you playing? Perhaps we will cross paths :P

I'm only a NL2 player :(
      And my nick is pretty obvious :p
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      btw first day really playing and had a Royal Flush =D I like 888 :D
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      me too,those hit quite often there,had 3 in 4 years of playing poker,all 3 on 888,first one same as you during my first session
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      me too,those hit quite often there,had 3 in 4 years of playing poker,all 3 on 888,first one same as you during my first session
      hmm Rigged? :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      It must be rigged!
      Today I hit my 2nd royal flush. Thats 2 Royals in 2 days.
      And sidekick doesn't support 888 :(
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze

Say WHAT?? I just played on one of those tables. I played the NL4 one, my BR isn't big enough to play higher. So I sat down with $4 and got off the table with $20 in only 350 hands or so.
      Made a total profit of $30 today!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet

Say WHAT?? I just played on one of those tables. I played the NL4 one, my BR isn't big enough to play higher. So I sat down with $4 and got off the table with $20 in only 350 hands or so.
      Made a total profit of $30 today!
      Arn't they just the best? :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      cam table are so awsome and more fun to play:) i've deposit 15$ and made aprox 1300$ profit in 6-7 months playing mostly on 3/6c and some 5/10 CAM table only:) but now i put cashgames on pause, more into sitngos turbo 6max:)
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      wow,that is very impresive,tell me please is it possible to play more than 1 cam table?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      wow,that is very impresive,tell me please is it possible to play more than 1 cam table?
      No it isn't :(
    • pibomarco
      pibomarco
      Bronze
      no.. i've played only one table:) It's possible to multitable sitngos CAM tables though;)