chat not working

• Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      today dealer and player chat on party became blank, at first it was for 1 out of 6 tables, now on every table dealer and player chat appears blank, am i the only one having this issue?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi BergsM,

Is this issue still happening? Nobody else seems to have any problems :(

Don't play at Party myself so I also don't know.

You can contact their Live Support team.

Click on:

>My account
      >Support

Keep us updated :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      I did contact live chat support, I was struggling with writing my concerns because every third letter i had to click on chat window to continue writing. And while I was writing, everything resolved by itself. Weird, but the problem is gone now.
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      I did contact live chat support, I was struggling with writing my concerns because every third letter i had to click on chat window to continue writing. And while I was writing, everything resolved by itself. Weird, but the problem is gone now.
      Write it somewhere else and copy paste it into the support chat ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      This happened me a few weeks back too when I was asking for something for a member here.

Really found it annoying :(

Good suggestion OtterlyGood, never thought of that :facepalm:

Glad to hear everything is sorted for you now though BergsM, if you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Kind regards,
      Gary