This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

chat not working

• Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      today dealer and player chat on party became blank, at first it was for 1 out of 6 tables, now on every table dealer and player chat appears blank, am i the only one having this issue?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi BergsM,

Is this issue still happening? Nobody else seems to have any problems :(

Don't play at Party myself so I also don't know.

You can contact their Live Support team.

Click on:

>My account
      >Support

Keep us updated :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Bronze
      I did contact live chat support, I was struggling with writing my concerns because every third letter i had to click on chat window to continue writing. And while I was writing, everything resolved by itself. Weird, but the problem is gone now.
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      I did contact live chat support, I was struggling with writing my concerns because every third letter i had to click on chat window to continue writing. And while I was writing, everything resolved by itself. Weird, but the problem is gone now.
      Write it somewhere else and copy paste it into the support chat ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BergsM
      This happened me a few weeks back too when I was asking for something for a member here.

Really found it annoying :(

Good suggestion OtterlyGood, never thought of that :facepalm:

Glad to hear everything is sorted for you now though BergsM, if you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Kind regards,
      Gary