Poker books for Specific Limits?

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Well i've been dying to step up my game, Getting a coaching soon and i've been also wanting to get a good poker book to enhance my play. Obviously there are poker books for specific levels for example i dont expect every poker book is aimed at NL2 players. Can someone please give me a poker books for limits Nl2 all the way up to NL100? Thanks

-Xeonz123
  • 4 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      There are a myriad of books available for beginner players that teach the ABC strategy needed to beat NL2; some of them are dated but will suffice for the purpose of beating the smaller stakes.

However, our Bronze strategy content should be more than enough to get you to climb the limits. Why spend money on a book when you can read our Bronze No Limit strategy articles?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      There are a myriad of books available for beginner players that teach the ABC strategy needed to beat NL2; some of them are dated but will suffice for the purpose of beating the smaller stakes.

However, our Bronze strategy content should be more than enough to get you to climb the limits. Why spend money on a book when you can read our Bronze No Limit strategy articles?
      Agreed, our material is 10x better than any book imo. It's an enhanced version and should provide you with the perfect base for beating the micros. Any amount of reading will only get you so far though. It's the work and effort you place on yourself that's important.

Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      The first ever book I read was "Holden on Hold'em" by Anthony Holden.

It isnt a very complicated book at all, I understood it when i was still learning the basics, I'd recommend this to everyone!

I also read "Getting Started in Hold 'em" by Ed Miller which was a great read.

These are the only two I've read and stick out, can probably pick them up cheap on Ebay too :P

I've heard good reviews about "Small Stakes Hold'em" by Ed Miller too, and as you're playing NL2, you cant get a closer book title than that.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Thanks for the responses, I took your advice and headed for the strategy. In all honesty i didnt expect that much quality in the videos or the articles but was pleasently suprised on how much detail you hand over but still dont over complicate things!. Thanks for making this free :)