$3.62
      MP3:
      $0.84
      CO:
      $11.71
      BU:
      $14.03

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, Q.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, SB folds, Hero raises to $1.10, BU calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.25) T, 5, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.30, BU calls $1.30.

Turn: ($4.85) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.80, BU calls $2.80.

River: ($10.45) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $6.90, Hero calls $6.82.

Final Pot: $24.17.
      Results follow:

BU shows a straight, ace high(K A).
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and jacks(J Q).

BU wins with a straight, ace high(K A).

Villan 30/16 af:1.1 steal 60,wtsd 30 ft3bet:100,4bet:0
      i 3BET HERE AS A BLUFF AND TO CREATE AN AGGRO IMAGE AND BALANCE MY RANGE IF THAT EVEN MATTERS AT THIS STAKES!
      What do you think on the river ship it ,check fold,c/c? i see my self ahead and chek to let him bet his AQ,MAIBE KK,AA PLAYED IN A WIERD WAY!SETS I THINK HE WILL RAISE THE FLOP OR TURN WITH BECAOUSE THE BOARD IS REALLY WET?wHAT DO YOU THINK?
      THANK YOU
  • 4 replies
    • lllAlonsolll
      lllAlonsolll
      Bronze
      Hi, I like the c/c on the river because i think the villain can bet on the river with busted flush draws,AQ,KQ. Excuse me for my bad english.
    • frako17
      frako17
      Bronze
      Preflop i like your 3-bet against someone who have stats like steal:60, ft3bet:100,4bet:0.

On flop and turn i would bet bigger for value. Something like 1.9$ - 2.0$ on flop and 4.0$ on turn.

I would check/fold that river. A passive player with wtsd 30 i dont think that will call us with worse if we bet and bets his made hands most of the times. Dont forget that he called our 3-bet preflop with ft3bet:100 until then!!!

Make a note the way he plays AK from BTN and he flat calls turn and bet river IP with made hands.

Also read this article.
      Opponent Profiles: The Calling Station

It helps me a lot against those kind of players! ;)
    • hardo
      hardo
      Bronze
      Thx guys for the feedback it was really helpful!
      Good luck at the tables!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hardo,

Preflop: Doubt it matters so much on those stakes to balance. But if the opponent is rather a station I might even prefer to play in smaller pots against him and not get dominated with our hand which will can happen very easily and then we want to play for the stacks.

Also write hands sample size if we are talking about stats.

As played
      Postflop: Most likely I'd Bet a bit bigger on every street and then just ship myself on the river. Especially with our expectations that the opponent maybe easily have a lot worse 2pairs like JT and maybe even Qx. He may easily even just Check behind on the river Qx hands and maybe worse pairs and even overpairs. There ain't that many missed draws anyways, just FD and we already block couple of cards so not that likely. If I would be Checking in this spot then most likely just Check/Fold.

Best Regards.