No strategy points

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am playing on poker 770 and my account is tracked by pokerstrategy.com. However, I have never received any strategy points from the site. I can join pokerstrategy freerolls etc. though.
  • 11 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      hmpf, missclick.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Maybe it is the best, to ask first the support. Here is the link. If they cannot help you, you can write a mail to 770 Support.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

We have three options here :)

- please contact poker room and confirm that your account is affiliated with PokerStrategy.com (its possible that you not since you never received sp's)
      - you gave us the wrong niclkname therefore our system can't update your points ( This is the name that that is displayed when you play at the Poker770 tables. It is not the name you use to log in to the software. not your username)
      - we have 1 day delay with exporting Poker770 points which means if you started to play 2 days ago only, then the points are still not updated in our system and should be done in a few days

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I am quite sure I am affiliated with pokerstrategy. I could play all pokerstrategy free rolls and I get notifications which says I am affiliated by pokerstrategy and can play those freerolls. I have had this problem before, and my nickname IbeatLiWu. I am not sure whether I put it correctly, on the poker770 page on pokerstrategy.com I can see a tick under Nickname. I can't change or view it thus. I haven't received any pokerstrategy points for months, but I used to not play there much, and now I want to grind there and thus want to solve the problem.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liguolong
      I am quite sure I am affiliated with pokerstrategy. I could play all pokerstrategy free rolls and I get notifications which says I am affiliated by pokerstrategy and can play those freerolls. I have had this problem before, and my nickname IbeatLiWu. I am not sure whether I put it correctly, on the poker770 page on pokerstrategy.com I can see a tick under Nickname. I can't change or view it thus. I haven't received any pokerstrategy points for months, but I used to not play there much, and now I want to grind there and thus want to solve the problem.
      Write a ticket to support from Strategy and they can delete your 770 Nick. After that, you can write it again in your profile. But if you can play the freerolls, it is very strange, that you not get the points.

And please contact the poker room support too. Maybe you can do it about the live support?!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey again,

The nickname is the same but some letters are with capital and not lower case. So check it again and give me the correct nickname for me to update it in our system and your points should be in within no time :)
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Ok, I have checked it again, my nickname is IbeatLiWu
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok, I have checked it again, my nickname is IbeatLiWu
      Alright, I've updated your nickname now in our system :)
      Your points should come up in a few days!
      yeey! success!
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks, I got points now.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks, I got points now.
      Great! GL at 770!
    • IngridN