HEM2 small stakes version v full version

• nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      Hi,

My trial of HEM2 has expired and I want to buy it. My question is can I purchase the small stakes version, then upgrade it to the full one as I move up stakes?

The small stakes version is good up to NL50 and I'm only playing NL4 at the moment, however I'm showing a WR of 25BB/100 over 8K hands (small sample, I know).

Does anyone have any thoughts? I can afford the full version, but it could be a long time before I am playing at the stakes it covers.

Thanks

Eoin
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey there nonamesleft,

The last i knew, if you buy the Small stakes, and decide you want to upgrade, you just pay the difference.

I've emailed their support for clarification for you :)

Good luck at the tables!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I can confirm that whenever you decide to upgrade, you will only have to pay for the upgrade itself. You will not have to buy the pro version from 0.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I can confirm that whenever you decide to upgrade, you will only have to pay for the upgrade itself. You will not have to buy the pro version from 0.
      Thanks for that NIVEKii :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hiya nonamesleft,
      My honest opinion is that I wouldn't buy the 'full' version until I need to. I have the small stakes version and it does everything I need, so why spend the extra to have it track nlxxxx HU or whatever when I don't use it?

Use the money you save by not buying to help you move up the stakes first I say.

Just my 2c opinion is all though.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • nonamesleft
      nonamesleft
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies everyone, I've just got home from work so its too late to sort it now (its 4:20am).

I like the suggestion Mal, and I have a FDB I can claim..

See you all in the afternoon :P