poker in denmark pokerstars.com

• 8 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey Liudas20,

I don't think you'll be able to log-in to your Stars account while you're Denmark? unless you have a .dk account. Please contact the support team at PokerStars and they'll be able to advise you on a suitable course of action:

PokerStars: Support Team.

Your best bet, excuse the pun, would be to open a new poker account though us at one of the applicable poker rooms. For a guide to our first deposit bonuses simply click here.

Best of luck at the tables and if you need anything, drop me a quick post and I'll be happy to help.
    • Liudas20
      Liudas20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Hey Liudas20,

I don't think you'll be able to log-in to your Stars account while you're Denmark? unless you have a .dk account. Please contact the support team at PokerStars and they'll be able to advise you on a suitable course of action:

PokerStars: Support Team.

Your best bet, excuse the pun, would be to open a new poker account though us at one of the applicable poker rooms. For a guide to our first deposit bonuses simply click here.

Best of luck at the tables and if you need anything, drop me a quick post and I'll be happy to help.
      i can log in with my pokerstar.com software butt i cant do nothing with it, cant play real money, cant play "play money", cant play tournaments
      yes maybe best idia be to start play in ather poker room butt you think its not be the same problem? couze i know pokerstars create pokerstars.dk by the new denmark laws, maybe ather rooms have same system
      ok so i check partypoker and looks like its same system like in pokerstars i believe ather poker rooms have same system
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Liudas20
      i can log in with my pokerstar.com software butt i cant do nothing with it, cant play real money, cant play "play money", cant play tournaments
      yes maybe best idia be to start play in ather poker room butt you think its not be the same problem? couze i know pokerstars create pokerstars.dk by the new denmark laws, maybe ather rooms have same system
      ok so i check partypoker and looks like its same system like in pokerstars i believe ather poker rooms have same system
      I have forwarded your post to PokerStars support for you. They may not be able to advise me on such issue as it is your account, but hopefully they give some advice for you.

I'll post their response as soon as I can!

Update: You'll have to contact them yourself.
      "As our privacy policy does not permit us to discuss the accounts
      of other players, please ask the player in question to contact us
      themselves in order to resolve any issue there may be.
      Additionally, the player should contact us using the email
      address that is registered to their account."

Sorry :(

But simply email "support@pokerstars.com"
    • Liudas20
      Liudas20
      Bronze
      oki ty anyway
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      Betfair works fine. Interpoker works fine as well.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Damn, i don't think danish government thought about this. Think you might have the same problem on the other danish regulated sites.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      Damn, i don't think danish government thought about this. Think you might have the same problem on the other danish regulated sites.
      Hola rolla's, please click on the link below for a list of poker rooms available in Denmark. If you're unsure as to the eligibility of the poker room, please contact the respective poker rooms support team, before opening a new account:

http://da.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

If you have any questions drop me a post/ticket and I'll be happy to help.
    • Liudas20
      Liudas20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      im not sure but i gues its samthing about taxes and security
      good news is that i found some sites where i still can play
      bad news im not sure how long time it takes till they change software to .dk...
      anyway i don't think its good changes for ppls who travel alot