Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      Hero ($33.02)
      UTG ($31.52)
      CO ($48.65)
      BTN ($25.34)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, fold, Hero raises to $2.20, BTN calls $1.60

FLOP ($4.50) K:spade: T:spade: 2:club:

Hero bets $3, BTN calls $3

TURN ($10.50) K:spade: T:spade: 2:club: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7, Hero calls $7

RIVER ($24.50) K:spade: T:spade: 2:club: 8:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $13.80, BTN calls $13.14 (AI)

maybe c/c flop? there is no worse Kx and he might bet as bluff or cbh, but then pot would be smaller and maybe I would get value on later streets. Becasue now not much hands can call me.

Turn call - not sure if he could float. But there is draw, so maybe its posible. But also better Kx posible.
  • 7 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I like your flop c-bet. You´re going to c-bet all your air, so betting tp is better than try to go some kind of pot control.
      Also I´d c/c turn and likely also blank river. Since 7 doesn´t change anything to him I´d go c/rai on the river- this way he can bluff his missed draws or if he want to go thin value, then bet his KJ/KQ hands (that way I also protect my river c/c range that he can not always assume his KQ is ahead there)

best regards,
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think he shoyuld give up river with missed draws, my line is strong - 3bet preflop, cbet, c/c turn, the pot is already big, he should think he is beat now. But could have hard time folding KQ, KJ

And if for thin value with KJ - I think he would not want to bet/fold it. So its bettter to see cheap showdown for him. Or you think he would ship KJ?
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Interesting hand.
      Villains wts is 12% and w$@sd 63% so Id get suspicious after he calls our cbet. Doesnt seem like he likes to float to much, fold to cbet 3bet pot is 64% and I would expect him to raise his monster draws. So he calls all the Kx hands which have us beat, maybe TT and QJ without the fd.
      Not sure actually, but based on what I wrote im c/f Turn. As you played, villain is very aggresive so I prefer ch/c on the river over the donk ship.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      fold to cbet 3bet pot is 64%

As I understand from stats picture 64% is in regular pot, not in 3bet.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      misread the picture, my bad :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I think he shoyuld give up river with missed draws, my line is strong - 3bet preflop, cbet, c/c turn, the pot is already big, he should think he is beat now. But could have hard time folding KQ, KJ

And if for thin value with KJ - I think he would not want to bet/fold it. So its bettter to see cheap showdown for him. Or you think he would ship KJ?
      He would very likely check back river with KJ, but I think he has to shove there all his QJ and worse flushdraws, like 56s+ he would very likely shove river KQ, so you don´t really get called that often by worse hands if you shove river instead of c/rai
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think people should be spewy maniacs to do such moves as you described :) Of course if we believe that they are capable of doing that then yeah, ok to let them do it. But the semibluff on turn was not succesful for him, how can he be thinking that the river bluff will be succesful ? :) Or he must be on tilt or something.