This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJ nl5

• Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.20)
      BB ($6.78)
      UTG ($9.38)
      CO ($5.29)
      Hero ($5.44)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.57, SB calls $0.54, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.35) A:heart: K:spade: 3:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.74, SB raises to $1.48, Hero ?????

SB wins $2.65

20/13/1.6 166h
      3b 0%

PRE: I 3b CO who is loose player open 32% and fold 71% so i 3b and get call SB, I don't know about him a lot so i put him standard range TT,JJ,QQ,AK,AQ sometimes KK+, 99-88, AJ, KQ.

F: I c-bet small becosue i what call his QQ-TT, mybe 99-88, i don't worry protect my hand beocuse I don't see FD his range, and get c/mR...i hate minrasie but what can i beat? i think i can call and see what he turn becosue i have positoion and i think he usually c/f turn if he bluff and bet again if he has KK, AK or AA.

and the second option is checkback this flop and i think this is better play becocsue i can call turn and fold river easly and get max value from his bluff.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Rekin109,

Well, from what do you expect to get value from? Most likely only GS/FD and that's pretty much it. I doubt that such a guy would even Call with a lot worse Ax hands, so therefore rather Check it behind and be happy if you even are ahead or get value from worse. But as played I'd Bet/Fold it, I can't really see him having so many Ax hands in 3bet pot.

Best Regards.