This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Registration and Quiz Passed Help!!!

• angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Hi everyone,

This is the same as in my introduction so I need to put this in this thread since I'd like to ask question, I signedup on the PS earlier this morning and took the quiz, so I got passed, then I proceed to sign up on the Party Poker and fill up the details and also the bonus code, once done, I put my username on the Party Poker my name on the text field and save data, and this is what I received:

"Our customer support team will now go on to verify your user account and subsequently initiate the transfer of the $50.

Depending on how many current requests we have for the starting capital, the check can take up to several hours. We may also ask you to provide a proof of age and identity.

In any case you will receive another email from us, so enjoy browsing our site in the meantime."

What time will I going to receive my $50 as my capital in Party Poker?
  • 6 replies