money at poker platforms

• phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      so my main question is where do you keep most of your rolls, maybe you do 50/50-platform/e-wallet, why do you do it, etc?

currently i play fully at stars, although i don't believe, that stars could ever go down or so, still i have a shitload of money(compared to everyday life expenses), so i am thinking of keeping only 20bi for the limit i play.

If anyone does so, how often do you have difficulties, like reloading, maybe some more mental jams? just express your thoughts on this topic :)
  • 6 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I keep my entire roll on 888, I like to see how much I'm up/down whereas if you have it separated its not so easy!

I do occasionally deposit in another room if there is a decent promotion going on, for example the Stars "Deposit $60 Get a free $22 TCOOP Ticket" Other than that I stay in one place.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      well, if you know how much you withdrawn, it's not a problem with knowing your bankroll ;)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Well I keep a big chunk of my BR on Full Tilt. I feel it is the safest there. :coolface:

But to be serious. ATM I have most of the money I use for online play in my e-wallet. Not because I was afraid Stars would go down (yes I play on Stars ATM, too), but just because I can deposit anywhere if some nice promotion comes, plus occasional sportsbets here and there.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yeah, I prefer not having too much money on my poker account unless I'm planning to take some shots. usually keeping between 10 to 20 buy-ins. as for reloading, well, shit happens sometimes. :f_biggrin: I actually tend to play better with less BI because I don't wanna reload. :f_biggrin:
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I keep 60% of it in my e-wallet. risk aversion ftw.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      My biggest roll is on FTP.

My 2nd start is on 888 since yesterday. So gonna keep it there for a while.
      Never thought of splitting my roll. Actually it's not a bad Idea, gonna do it as well.