This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

money at poker platforms

• phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      so my main question is where do you keep most of your rolls, maybe you do 50/50-platform/e-wallet, why do you do it, etc?

currently i play fully at stars, although i don't believe, that stars could ever go down or so, still i have a shitload of money(compared to everyday life expenses), so i am thinking of keeping only 20bi for the limit i play.

If anyone does so, how often do you have difficulties, like reloading, maybe some more mental jams? just express your thoughts on this topic :)
  • 6 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I keep my entire roll on 888, I like to see how much I'm up/down whereas if you have it separated its not so easy!

I do occasionally deposit in another room if there is a decent promotion going on, for example the Stars "Deposit $60 Get a free $22 TCOOP Ticket" Other than that I stay in one place.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      well, if you know how much you withdrawn, it's not a problem with knowing your bankroll ;)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Well I keep a big chunk of my BR on Full Tilt. I feel it is the safest there. :coolface:

But to be serious. ATM I have most of the money I use for online play in my e-wallet. Not because I was afraid Stars would go down (yes I play on Stars ATM, too), but just because I can deposit anywhere if some nice promotion comes, plus occasional sportsbets here and there.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yeah, I prefer not having too much money on my poker account unless I'm planning to take some shots. usually keeping between 10 to 20 buy-ins. as for reloading, well, shit happens sometimes. :f_biggrin: I actually tend to play better with less BI because I don't wanna reload. :f_biggrin:
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I keep 60% of it in my e-wallet. risk aversion ftw.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      My biggest roll is on FTP.

My 2nd start is on 888 since yesterday. So gonna keep it there for a while.
      Never thought of splitting my roll. Actually it's not a bad Idea, gonna do it as well.