[NL2-NL10] nl2 call/fold/raise

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello

I was not sure of my next move as vilian donked into me.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.11)
      BB ($2.23)
      UTG ($3.51)
      UTG+1 ($2.11)
      Hero ($0.57)
      MP1 ($1.63)
      MP2 ($0.62)
      CO ($2.16)
      BTN ($2.68)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: J:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.19) J:heart: 9:diamond: 4:spade:

UTG+1 bets $0.09, hero ?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Roo!

Do we know anything from this player as in stats/reads?

I will be more leaning towards a raise for value as I see him bet/calling QT, any Jx and sometimes even 9x. I don't think he has a strong hand as I mostly believe people would checkraise those. In the event that this player does not, I will note it down asap :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hey Roo!

Do we know anything from this player as in stats/reads?

I will be more leaning towards a raise for value as I see him bet/calling QT, any Jx and sometimes even 9x. I don't think he has a strong hand as I mostly believe people would checkraise those. In the event that this player does not, I will note it down asap :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
      I had 40 hands on villian his vpip=23 pfr=3 I checked his donked stat and it said 50% (4) but as I did not have many hands I was not sure how accurate this would be.

What should I be looking for gerv to help me get a better read on this player? Maybe notes of him playing hands like you said and if he bets with low-mid pairs? Should I note down he folded to my reraise when donked flop?

I reraised because I thought I must be ahead of a limper with that flop. he was limping 20% from early position. Do you think he donks a lot to try to grab missed flops? are these the kind of reads I should be trying to get?

Roo
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      What should I be looking for gerv to help me get a better read on this player? Maybe notes of him playing hands like you said and if he bets with low-mid pairs? Should I note down he folded to my reraise when donked flop?
      Taking notes is very good! I would also note down if he did something in other hands that you weren't involved in etc.

I reraised because I thought I must be ahead of a limper with that flop. he was limping 20% from early position. Do you think he donks a lot to try to grab missed flops? are these the kind of reads I should be trying to get?

Roo
      We partly raise the Flop because we are confident we have the best hand. At the same time we want to find out why he donks

Best regards,
      Gerv