NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.88)
      BB ($3.66)
      UTG ($5.21)
      UTG+1 ($4.44)
      CO ($2.02)
      BTN ($2.53)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, Hero raises to $0.52, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.20) 9:heart: Q:club: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.68, Hero raises to $3.36, BTN calls $0.33 (AI)

TURN ($5.22) 9:heart: Q:club: 4:diamond: T:diamond:

RIVER ($5.22) 9:heart: Q:club: 4:diamond: T:diamond: K:diamond:

BTN shows K:club: 4:club:
      (Pre 27%, Flop 83.9%, Turn 84.1%)

Hero shows K:spade: A:club:
      (Pre 73%, Flop 16.1%, Turn 15.9%)

BTN wins $4.88

Villain: 73/62/50/55/23 [VPIP/PFR/WTSD/AGFq/Hands]
      Sample size very small but i think he is a very Loose very aggresive.

Game Thought: I wanted to shove this flop to generate enogh fold equity to be profitable, but i tought that i will isolate myself into a beeter range and i played if he is aggresive enough i can play check/call to catch his blufs. But again the texture of the flop was that ugly all medium hand strenght got something and c/c. could be a bad decision. What you can advice?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello obrutmaster,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Best play would be anyways here to just ship it. There ain't even many hands you beat there. Such a board hardly hits some kind of broadways range and he will rarely even fold 9x. With Check/Raise he is committed there anyways and wont ever fold those weaker made hands. Or of course easiest option would be just to Check/Fold it while it's still ~$2 for us to Call.

Best Regards.