$7.85
      BU:
      $7.54
      SB (Hero):
      $5.32
      BB:
      $7.19

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      3 folds, BU calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, BB folds, BU calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.55) 4, 2, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, BU calls $0.25.

Turn: ($1.05) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.05) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Final Pot: $2.05.

Villains stat's:

I think Preflop and flop action is OK. I was wondering if I should bet T. I didn't bet because I thought, that there are not too many worse hands, that call my bet.
      Also, my play on the flop was to get 2 streets of value, so my planned line was:
      bet flop, check/call turn, evaluate river or bet flop, check/check turn, evaluate river - most often call (if not A).

Now, i see that Villain is pretty wide, so maybe I should bet T for value, cause he could call with any A here, some Kings, and some 56s?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Anger86,

Why should we Check the turn? Just let him see free cards? Bet yourself the turn than turn your hand into bluff-catcher against rather passive opponent.

Best Regards.
    • Anger86
      Anger86
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Why should we Check the turn?
      I did it because I don't know how to play River.
      If I bet Turn, what do I do on the River? That way I was keeping the pot more controllable, but you are right - opponent is very passive and I should bet Turn.

Q: What would you do, if River came J, Q, K or A, after your Turn bet? I say - Check/fold.
      And if 2 - T? Then, I say - bet/fold.
      Right?

Another question: Can we bet on the Turn, if J, Q, K, A hits? Or we just give up?
      This kind of hits my range a lot, but it would be a bluff against station. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      The opponent is loose enough to pay you with a lot of hands on the turn. So we kind of protecting our hand from any kind of overcards. If any kind of overcard comes it doesn't mean that we have to bet for value since we wont get value from many hands anyways. Vs such a player you can easily even just Check/Fold it since I doubt that he would bet with a lot worse.

If some blank comes then we can still block-bet/Fold the river.