This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 fr

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello

should I have shoved here with my aces? I had just played against this villian and he had shoved to my preflop 3bet with AQo so I figured he was fairly loose although I only had 6 hands on him.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.98)
      BB ($0.50)
      UTG ($1.97)
      Hero ($1.76)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($2.61)
      MP2 ($1.02)
      CO ($2.13)
      BTN ($3.53)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.06, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.21) T:spade: J:spade: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $0.40, BTN folds, Hero raises to $1.70 (AI), CO calls $1.30
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Roo,

Mostly preflop differs a lot with Postflop ;) This board is not particularly well suited for your AA with no redraw (A).

If you think he spazzes//wants revenge and therefore shoves lighter than 2pairs or better then you can get all the money in. His range then should also be KJ/AJ and random overcards+flushdraws

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Thanks Gerv

yes he was after revenge, he won this hand with J9o, at the point that I got it all-in I was ahead something like 54% to his 46%, I can see now why he raised as he had top pair and oesd.

Roo