Changing room

• Vulcunus
      Vulcunus
      Bronze
      Hi, I signed up to poker strategy through stars but have recently abandoned it to play on other sites. Is it possible to change the room I recieve strategy points from without signing up to a new site?
  • 2 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Vulcunus,

You can get Strategy Points on any of the Poker Rooms that you singed up to through the link here at PokerStrategy. You cannot get any Strategy Points on Rooms that you have already signed up to, without affiliating to PokerStrategy (Downloaded through our link/Using our bonus code)

For example, I get Strategy Points from 888, Everest, Poker 770, Bwin & WilliamHill.

Wasn't 100% sure what you was asking, but hopefully that is what you're asking?

Good luck at the tables!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vulcunus
      Hi, I signed up to poker strategy through stars but have recently abandoned it to play on other sites. Is it possible to change the room I recieve strategy points from without signing up to a new site?
      Hi Vulcunus, I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your StrategyPoints query you can click here to view your ticket.

Happy grinding!