The additional $100?

• Peter68a
      Peter68a
      Bronze
      Since joining Titan under your excellent scheme I have played 4,369 games
      and, according to Poker Tracker, I have contributed $174.71 to the rake. Does this not entitle me to some of the additional $100? Do I have to claim it, or is it credited to me automatically?
  • 6 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      well it should have been credited automatically in 10$ increment every 35$ rake, that means you should have cleared 40$ bonus, and should have been credited if everything is alright...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Peter68a,

The Titan bonus is released in $10 increments, not as one big package. That means you have been continously receiving (and will continue receiving) the bonus to your account as you play.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Peter68a
      Peter68a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hi Peter68a,

The Titan bonus is released in $10 increments, not as one big package. That means you have been continously receiving (and will continue receiving) the bonus to your account as you play.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I am aware that it is released in $10 increments but, as I pointed out, according to Pocker Tracker I have contributed $174 to the rake. I would have expected a few of those $10 increments by now (One for every $35).

The only entry in the Titan Transactions History is:

22202472 2008-03-18 17:54:02 Deposit - £24.95 Approved

which is the original $50. So you see I have not been "continuously receiving" anything.

Peter
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Peter68a,

If you want to know exactly how much rake you have contributed and how much of the bonus Titan has already added to your account, it is best to contact their support directly. They will be able to give you a detailed report of everything.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Peter68a
      Peter68a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Peter68a,

If you want to know exactly how much rake you have contributed and how much of the bonus Titan has already added to your account, it is best to contact their support directly. They will be able to give you a detailed report of everything.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      What an eye opener. Poker Tracker credits me with $174 of rake. (5% I think)

On line support at Titan tell me that my rake is currently $19.94! I have another $15 to go for my first $10 bonus. This should take a few months...

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Peter
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      It took me about 7k hands of SSS @ NL10 to unlock my first $10 bonus. Keep at it and just try not to think about it, it'll come.