Hero shows 8:spade: 8:club:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 8.8%, Turn 4.5%)

BTN shows K:club: A:heart:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 91.2%, Turn 95.5%)

BTN wins $9.84

Villain : 19/15/2.3 [3bet]/ 40[AGFq]

Fold Flop Cbet 0% (2 situations), Fold Turn Cbet 0%
      River AgFq 50% (6hands)

Thoughts: I saw that he floats a lot, and cbeted that board, he called me, i put him on Ax hands, Jx hands, and floats.
      I tought against this range he may fold Jx floats and some weak Ax. On the turn i was expecting him to check/back with all his AT- type of hands and bet for value 2 paires +. But i thought that he my raise the turn with all his value hands. And on the river i put him on a busted something (something li 2 barrel float with KQ some type of hand) probably frustrated after loosing some pots, i was surprised when did show me AK i tought he may 3bet preflop with this hand. Any way prety badly played hand want to share with you... Should i try some sort of Shoving the river aka bluf against floaters?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello obrutmaster,

Even if he floats a lot then I still don't like your play at all. Why should we even start to barrel so loose vs such opponents. Rather just wait for a hand and then just start barreling off vs them. You didn't even note down here against what kind of opponent we are against like WTSD/W$SD.

So therefore I would just let him have the pot on the turn and let it be. Don't let your ego try to take revenge on him, that's what you should try to avoid on poker tables.

Best Regards.