Hand History

• CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Where can i get all MTT + SnG hand history?

Also another question is that if we save all hand history on memory stick.. then will format our PC and put them back into PartyPokers correct folders again will PT3 pick them up again from there?

If my question explanation was clear at all :) Atleast answer to first question please.
  • 9 replies
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Please could anyone answer here? 1 guy is coming today to format our PC so we need to put everything on memorystick.

• Buhas
      Buhas
      Bronze
      Im not sure, but if you save your database, then you can import it again from the software, at least on HM, cause I never used PT3 but I think you can import it too.
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      I never got PT3 working on this PC and did try all options to fix it. So never recorded into PT3 itself. So where they would be in PC that is my question/
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey CarmenPro,

In answer to your question, yes that should be fine to re-import your hands after formatting.

But as you mentioned, you never actually recorded the hands into PT3, but if you need help getting it up and running let us know and we will help you to the best of our knowledge.

If you never got PT3 to work, chances are you didn't create a database, unless you use other tracking software.

Also check that your hand history is saved locally, where PokerStars for example, has a default of 30 days maximum hand storage, so if you are on Stars you'll have the last 30 days even without any database.

Do you use any other tracking software?

If you select the "Backup Database" option from within your tracking program, it should allow you to select a location (such as your USB drive) to back up your database.

HEM2 & Elephant have this function, not sure about PT3, but most likely.

Where it is saved depends on where you chose, if you did so. Most likely in your PostgreSQL folder.

Hope this helps,

-E
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Hi EuanM,

Finally someone answered! Thank you.

Story is complicated.. something went wrong during installation of PT3 and i checked with their costumer service several times whats wrong, but even they where not able to figure it out. Could not get SQL to work altough settings are correct.

For some reason i can not even uninstall PT3 so i could try reinstall. We try even with their costumer service trough /cmd and so on. So now only option in our head is to format PC only for PT3! Did not use any other programs, but where are all PartyPoker hand histories what we played so far? In PC under what location / folder?
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey CarmenPro,

Good to hear from you again!

That's a most unfortunate state of affairs with your PT3, sorry to hear. If you have already spoken with PT3 customer support there I fear there is little more I can do to help you in the way of installing the software successfully.

Your PartyPoker hand history, if you have opted to save it locally, should be stored somewhere in your Local folder here;

C:\Users\your.name\AppData\Local\PartyPoker

This is the default path for PokerStars as well, although if you have specified a different location, you can check this in your PartyPoker software, and immediately locate your hand history.

Let me know how you get on.

-E
    • CarmenPro
      CarmenPro
      Bronze
      Does not show where it saves them in software.. just shows that did i choose option "yes" for saving them.

Asked live help as i could not get them in place you sayd.. So if anyone needs to find them with windows 7 go to my computer C: / programs / partygaming / handhistory (not in program files or program files x64) as i was looking them.

All of them going on memorystick now and then this formating PC better help to get it working finally.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CarmenPro
      Does not show where it saves them in software.. just shows that did i choose option "yes" for saving them.

Asked live help as i could not get them in place you sayd.. So if anyone needs to find them with windows 7 go to my computer C: / programs / partygaming / handhistory (not in program files or program files x64) as i was looking them.

All of them going on memorystick now and then this formating PC better help to get it working finally.

Awesome! Let us know if we can help you further!

Good luck at the tables.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CarmenPro

Hallo!

Maybe it could help you: Do you start the Partypoker software as administrator? Right click on the icon and start as administrator? If the software has no admin rights, it could not safe the HHs inside the path.