new account for pokerstars

• mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      I currently play @ pokerstars and have an account @ party poker and 770poker.
      i have been looking for a new pokersite so i can do a reload bonus on about $600 us dollars. Buuut i just dont like any of the other sites software also i play tournaments too and i cant find any sites who have any @ the times i play. So my question is: Can i just make a new account @ pokerstars to get the reload bonus.? There must be an obvious reason why i cant do this but i looked on pokerstars website and it doesnt not say anything under T&C's about multiple accounts... apart from poker770 i signed up to the 2 others ages ago and never did a reload bonus because i didnt know any better then :( . Someone please explain to me :) thnx!
  • 8 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mscondominator
      i have been looking for a new pokersite so i can do a reload bonus
      First of all, if it's a new site it's not a reload bonus, it's a first deposit bonus.

To answer your question about Pokerstars, the answer is "NO". The terms of service say "A User may only have one account with PokerStars" under clause 5.2.

Finally, you say "i just dont like any of the other sites software" but there's a bunch of sites that have the exact same software as Poker770, i.e. all the iPoker sites such as PaddyPower, WilliamHill, Titan, Betfred, Bet365 and Mansion.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      There is some illegal, but uncatchable way to do this. Simple register your account on some friend or family ppl, no1 will chack who playes with that account, u or ur registered friend. I know many do this same way without any problems, pokersite get rake, thats all they need.

BUT there is still risk to lose ur acount and funds in it, as its illegal
    • mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      yeah signup bonus thats it. And i dont like poker770s software i only play there as i got free $50 to do so. where do i find that clause? id like to read the whole thing so i dont have to ask any questions like these again?
    • mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      @ martinstids
      wouldnt they know once i started playing on my own computer again?. If they can find hands in which people cheated in 2 years ago for $2 i feel this would be something they could check regularly?? (i think anyway). And you are right if i was found out all my money would be flushed down the drain...i basically just wanted to know if it was illegal (which i assumed it was) but couldnt find where it says it is. :)
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I've got 2 mates that are constantly getting busted for multiple accs. Fully not worth it.

And, hey, a kiwi chick :f_biggrin:
      (never new we had female reps here, apart from my missus who never posts anway :f_cool: )
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      where do i find that clause? id like to read the whole thing so i dont have to ask any questions like these again?
      http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/

@martinstids, of course that friend or relative would have to give you access to their passport, proof of address and, most importantly, payment method. And it would have to be from an IP address you've not used before because two people with different addresses using the same IP address would seem very suspicious.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by bazerk
      I've got 2 mates that are constantly getting busted for multiple accs. Fully not worth it.

Well put, nice to see some common sense!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      I currently play @ pokerstars and have an account @ party poker and 770poker.
      i have been looking for a new pokersite so i can do a reload bonus on about $600 us dollars. Buuut i just dont like any of the other sites software also i play tournaments too and i cant find any sites who have any @ the times i play. So my question is: Can i just make a new account @ pokerstars to get the reload bonus.? There must be an obvious reason why i cant do this but i looked on pokerstars website and it doesnt not say anything under T&C's about multiple accounts... apart from poker770 i signed up to the 2 others ages ago and never did a reload bonus because i didnt know any better then :( . Someone please explain to me :) thnx!

Hi mscondominator, I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding the tracking of your poker accounts etc, please click here to access your ticket. If you require assistance please notify me by replying to the ticket.