NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.75)
      Hero ($5.58)
      UTG ($6)
      UTG+1 ($3.95)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.18, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.55, fold

FLOP ($1.70) 6:heart: A:spade: 2:spade:

Hero bets $1.25, BTN calls $1.25

TURN ($4.20) 6:heart: A:spade: 2:spade: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3 (AI), Hero ??

villian is 25/17, with 33% steal over small sample, no occasions for f3b stat..

i 3bet hoping to just win the pot right there, he calls, so cbet is standard i believe. Not sure about my turn play... hate being oop :D not sure if i should just get it in on the turn, i felt like nothing would be calling me that i wouldn beat, so maybe check calling was better giving him a chance to bluff it in? although board sucks for if he checks behind. thoughts?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dadude77,

The problem here is that he seems even to be rather reasonable opponent and we can't be even sure that he calls with a lot worse Ax hands there vs our 3bet. For that given reason I might even just Check/Fold the turn. It's still a 3bet pot and can't really see him floating with weaker hands there.

Also our idea with the squeeze preflop will most likely be for fold equity and not try to play for the stacks while we will more often see dominated Ax which Call vs our squeeze.

But if you want to even to do anything on the turn then it should be Check/Call and let him bluff. But now again even with a FD I expect him to Check behind, so only hope is to see some PPs.

Best Regards.