[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Aj2

• 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Allen82,

It might be sample size but out of 44 hands, he only raised like 1 or twice. Therefore you get in trouble often but I think you followed the chart which is fine

The Flop is the best flop to cBet on. If you do not cBet this board, do not bother 3betting as a bluff with AJ preflop! You will not make much money

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      The Flop is the best flop to cBet on

Is this a dry board?
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by allen82082

Is this a dry board?
      It's a 3bet pot, I'd say it's pretty dry. And you could definitely CB here.

BTW, you need to check "Advise the judge of taking another look at this thread" when asking question, otherwise the judges wouldn't notice your question.
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      It's a 3bet pot, I'd say it's pretty dry. And you could definitely CB here. BTW, you need to check "Advise the judge of taking another look at this thread" when asking question, otherwise the judges wouldn't notice your question.

Thanks a lot! :P
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cpers
      Originally posted by allen82082

Is this a dry board?
      It's a 3bet pot, I'd say it's pretty dry. And you could definitely CB here.

BTW, you need to check "Advise the judge of taking another look at this thread" when asking question, otherwise the judges wouldn't notice your question.
      Yes definitely a dry board but he also can't have that many Kx in his range. AK will 4bet u preflop and KJ plays really bad in 3bet pots (it is getting dominated by AJ, AQ, JJ+ equity wise)

Best regards,
      Gerv