Need Info About This

• angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Hello everyone,

Just another I'd like to ask, I have upload my image like what was written on the procedure, so I uploaded a pic holding my driver's license, then when I was going to edit my profile, I saw in this in the party poker section written this one:

"We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days."

What does this mean? do you mean I'll not going to get my $50?

Please answer, I'm excited to receive my $50.
  • 9 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

This sentence is only a note for you, that you did not play on Party poker in the past and did not generate any rake there to get Strategypoints.

This has nothing to do with your $50.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Welcome to our community!

Please make sure that you read all your tickets here and help us verify your account.

I can see that your Party Poker transfer is on it's way and will be credited once you pass the ID check.

Ingrid
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there,

Welcome to our community!

Please make sure that you read all your tickets here and help us verify your account.

I can see that your Party Poker transfer is on it's way and will be credited once you pass the ID check.

Ingrid
      Ok thanks for the answer, I already submitted my picture and after that they said they have the bad quality of the Image I sent... I'll going to retry it again.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I submitted again another image which includes my ID and my picture of myself holding my ID. Hope $50 must be sent to my party poker account :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      you need to send clear pictures or else you wont get it. data must be clear and readable.
      i suggest not to use your webcam but use a proper camera (or phone if it has high quality /pixels)

good luck!
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Hello there,

yeah I used earlier the phone of my friend. I hope the $50 is still secured. and my images are clear here in my computer.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I can see you've uploaded new documents and one of my colleagues will be in touch if we need further help from your side to verify your account :)
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      I can see you've uploaded new documents and one of my colleagues will be in touch if we need further help from your side to verify your account :)
      Hi there, thank you so much, I'm looking forward to receive my $50 prize.
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic

HOOOOO! I uploaded again documents and picture of myself holding my ID, my document was refused again yesterday. Ok I won't stop sending any of my proofed of my documents until I haven't receive my $50.