TURN ($9) 5:spade: 5:heart: A:spade: Q:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($9) 5:spade: 5:heart: A:spade: Q:spade: 2:spade:

SB bets $6, Hero raises to $17, SB folds

Hero shows T:club: T:diamond:

Hero wins $19.95

Villain 21/17 8% 3bet 310 hands, big winner on the limit after 15k hands

I am interested in every street.

Flop call is ok? His calling range is AQ-AJs and pp-s sometiems KQs, I am ahead of this range + why would he donkbet AQ? I had an agro image + cbetting this board with any2.

Turn? Should I bet here or not? To protect against random pp with :spade: ? I dont think he will ever have here 55 or AQ because he would bet them to protect + value. So I choosed potcontrol.

River? I think he can easly bluff his hands here because I checked turn so he might think I dont have monster or A or valuebet a mid flush. I am ahead against most hands but cannot call because sometimes he will show 66 :spade: maybe. So I decided to raise repping K or J flush. I can have here QK :spade: or KK :spade: , I think he could only with QxK :spade: but thats not really in his SB calling range (only QKs, but Q is on board). He could have 22 sometimes too. + he doesnt expect me to bluff here I think so he could call with 55-22 only.

Do you like it?

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

I think I would also call flop with pair and I don´t see any reason betting turn- he would not fold Q, A, 5x, so there shouldn´t be any reason betting if you don´t think you´re at least 50% ahead.

I would generally fold river, but sometimes mixing up and raising also on the river is fine, just that you can´t really rep much, since I think you would bet most of your Ks or boats on the turn and would not raise river for value with Js

Best regards,