This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 TT turned into bluff

• Mauzer77
      Mauzer77
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($51.86)
      BB ($51.50)
      UTG ($51.28)
      Hero ($51.50)
      CO ($99.15)
      BTN ($61.26)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, fold, SB calls $1.25, fold

FLOP ($3.50) 5:spade: 5:heart: A:spade:

SB bets $2.75, Hero calls $2.75

TURN ($9) 5:spade: 5:heart: A:spade: Q:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($9) 5:spade: 5:heart: A:spade: Q:spade: 2:spade:

SB bets $6, Hero raises to $17, SB folds

Hero shows T:club: T:diamond:

Hero wins $19.95

Hi!

Villain 21/17 8% 3bet 310 hands, big winner on the limit after 15k hands

I am interested in every street.

Flop call is ok? His calling range is AQ-AJs and pp-s sometiems KQs, I am ahead of this range + why would he donkbet AQ? I had an agro image + cbetting this board with any2.

Turn? Should I bet here or not? To protect against random pp with :spade: ? I dont think he will ever have here 55 or AQ because he would bet them to protect + value. So I choosed potcontrol.

River? I think he can easly bluff his hands here because I checked turn so he might think I dont have monster or A or valuebet a mid flush. I am ahead against most hands but cannot call because sometimes he will show 66 :spade: maybe. So I decided to raise repping K or J flush. I can have here QK :spade: or KK :spade: , I think he could only with QxK :spade: but thats not really in his SB calling range (only QKs, but Q is on board). He could have 22 sometimes too. + he doesnt expect me to bluff here I think so he could call with 55-22 only.

Do you like it?

Ty
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think I would also call flop with pair and I don´t see any reason betting turn- he would not fold Q, A, 5x, so there shouldn´t be any reason betting if you don´t think you´re at least 50% ahead.

I would generally fold river, but sometimes mixing up and raising also on the river is fine, just that you can´t really rep much, since I think you would bet most of your Ks or boats on the turn and would not raise river for value with Js

Best regards,