Let's make some changes

• 5 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I glanced over this last night and - as with everything Phil Galfond does - it seemed to be well-thought out and full of good ideas.

I will give it a more thorough read and comment later. I saw on Twitter that PokerStars were made aware of it and were considering his points.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Read this last night, one thing that i've been wondering since then is what does he mean by "Button Wars" or "Buttoning"?
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Just read through the whole post and found it very interesting - some of the things he points out I guess some of us(me lol) overlook or don't take too much notice of! Particularly like this :

'Maximum of 5 HU tables that aren’t running. Infinite running tables, of course. At a 6max or full table, you can right click on anyone, and choose ‘play HU’ in a drop down menu. They are NOT notified of this. If each of you click it for each other, a button pops up that says “Create HU Table with xxxxx?”. Assuming you both click yes, you get a HU table created for you (and you can always add more HU tables).'

:]
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      This stuff isn't really relevant at low stakes as people don't really have the "shark" mentality of game selecting/bumhunting so damn hard.

Galfond, as ever, makes some excellent points.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      Read this last night, one thing that i've been wondering since then is what does he mean by "Button Wars" or "Buttoning"?
      It means that if you are on the BU and the fish leaves, you want to wait and sitout just before you hit the BB since you can get 3-7 more hands for free.