Helloooo!!

• 7 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey there daveno6,

I see you're Bronze already, good stuff! Managed to grab the Free Starting capital I guess? If so, where did you choose to play?

We also have a Beginners Course that you'd find very beneficial, I know it was for me & I hope it can improve your game just as much as it did me!

Best of luck at the tables :D
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Hey there daveno6,

I see you're Bronze already, good stuff! Managed to grab the Free Starting capital I guess? If so, where did you choose to play?

We also have a Beginners Course that you'd find very beneficial, I know it was for me & I hope it can improve your game just as much as it did me!

Ahh I see, so that's it, if you already received the $50 then you change the color? Is that the way it is?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by angeleskarl0098
      Hey there daveno6,

Ahh I see, so that's it, if you already received the $50 then you change the color? Is that the way it is?
      Hey angeleskarl0098,

This is correct! Once you have a bronze member status you will have received your free $50 starting capital!

Good luck at the tables!

Gary
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by angeleskarl0098
      Hey there daveno6,

Hey angeleskarl0098,

This is correct! Once you have a bronze member status you will have received your free $50 starting capital!

Good luck at the tables!

Gary
      ahhhh! hhmm.... I'm still waiting to receive my $50!!! This kind of checking is very strict... :s_o:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Well, the ID Verification needs to be very strict. We are potentially giving away $50 to every member who signs up here :)

I am sure the fraud team are just doing their job here and if I were you I would just do my very best to do what they ask and once your verified that's it!

Keep an eye on your tickets here or on your registered email account for further notifications from us :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D
    • angeleskarl0098
      angeleskarl0098
      Basic
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Well, the ID Verification needs to be very strict. We are potentially giving away $50 to every member who signs up here :)

I am sure the fraud team are just doing their job here and if I were you I would just do my very best to do what they ask and once your verified that's it!

Keep an eye on your tickets here or on your registered email account for further notifications from us :)

Best regards,
      Gary
      Unfortunately, I haven't received my $50 but it's ok, I'm already calm about this. I understand their situation now...