This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5, JJ, BU vs. BB's called 4bet, Full stack

• Anger86
      Anger86
      Bronze
      $0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $5.00
      SB:
      $6.69
      BB:
      $14.90
      MP2:
      $13.30
      MP3:
      $3.60
      CO:
      $9.10

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB folds, BB raises to $0.45, Hero raises to $1.10, BB calls $0.65.

Flop: ($2.22) 5, 2, Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.05, BB raises to $2.10, Hero calls $1.05.

Turn: ($6.42) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80.

River: ($10.02) K (2 players)

Villain's stats:

Q: Can we surely say, that, when opponent calls 4bet in these limits, it is surely AA, KK or QQ?
      Maybe I should give up a lot here in these spots, than. Btw, my plan pre-flop is to go broke with a range: JJ+, AK (Too loose/too tight?).

Q2: What about my flop play?
      At that moment I was thinking, that pot to stack ratio is small, so I decided to call down after Villain 3betted my cbet.

On the other side, I can't think of many hands that would bluff on the Flop?

Thanks! I'm very thankful to you, judge! :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Anger86,

Preflop: He is unknown to me and I don't really see why we should 4bet here? Especially so small? What you gonna achieve with it?

As played
      Postflop: What do you expect him to have there on the flop what you beat? I would just fold it, might even not worth to CB there since I can't really see many worse hands paying you. :)

Best Regards.