burned cards

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Different Rooms deal cards in different ways, your best chance is to email their support.

The last i recall PokerStars does not burn any cards, but thats the only one i know off :]
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      The purpose of a burn card is so that it is impossible to tell what card is coming next if they are marked.

Since this is not an issue online, I doubt sites would bother to simulate this. Many sites also use a "continuous shuffle" whereby the deck is constantly randomised until the cards need to be dealt.

As my fellow Matt says, though, this would vary from site to site so asking their support would be the best bet.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys,

just informing you that i am moving the thread to B.Questions forum since GPD should be reserved for useful threads/epic challenges :D

cheers,
      wendy

ps oooh dual matt in this thread. cool :s_cool:
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Since this is not an issue online, I doubt sites would bother to simulate this. Many sites also use a "continuous shuffle" whereby the deck is constantly randomised until the cards need to be dealt.

Yes, FTP has made this continuous (<-- What a courious word) shuffle. And every time when I get a suck, I flame myself, why I did not wait a second longer before I call the all in. :rage:

:D
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Originally posted by MJPerry

Yes, FTP has made this continuous (<-- What a courious word) shuffle. And every time when I get a suck, I flame myself, why I did not wait a second longer before I call the all in. :rage:

:D
      :D :D :D :D I always did that too. "If I'd just acted a little earlier/later that &#@!%$ wouldn't have hit his two-outer!"