$19.73
      BU:
      $4.17
      SB:
      $11.80
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, CO calls $0.85.

Flop: ($2.55) 8, J, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, CO calls $1.60.

Turn: ($5.75) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, CO calls $2.00.

River: ($9.75) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Final Pot: $17.75.

Wasn't really sure what to do on the river, i even considered checking the turn but felt he could still be on a lot of draws.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of kings(Kd Ks).
      CO shows high card ace(9h Ac).

Hero wins with a pair of kings(Kd Ks).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

If you expect him to be on draws and maybe even weaker Qx hands then there is no point even to Bet so smallish. :) Rather Bet it bigger on the flop and ship the turn.

But now again what about the opponents fold to 3bet? According to that we could base what kind of calling range he has vs our 3bet. Might easily be too strong there even to play for the stacks.

Best Regards.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello gxtwo,

If you expect him to be on draws and maybe even weaker Qx hands then there is no point even to Bet so smallish. :) Rather Bet it bigger on the flop and ship the turn.

But now again what about the opponents fold to 3bet? According to that we could base what kind of calling range he has vs our 3bet. Might easily be too strong there even to play for the stacks.

Best Regards.
      FLOP: bet around $2?

TURN:I actually never realised i bet so small on the turn, this gives him prett great odds for his draws :(

RIVER: As played, should i have just shipped, or x/c as i can gain value from busted FD?

Sorry for leaving out his Vs 3bet stats. they are as follows: Call%57 Fold%19 Raise%23

Would it make more sense to put him on draws such as nut flushes and broadways since his high call%?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, it's a 3bet pot so I doubt that there is a lot of FDs in his range. :) So we might even at some point put him rather on very strong hand and even able to fold. Tight range will very often contain those PPs as JJ/QQ which make a set there.

But as played well, only hand you get value is missed FD and that's it. :) But at the same time you miss value from Qx hands which that kind of guy could have there like AQ/KQ.