Bonus questions

• carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm thinking about joining poker770.

About the first deposit bonus of 200%, how does it work? For example, I deposit $100, so, the bonus will be $200, right? In order to clear it, I need to make a certain number of points in 45 days, as I've understood. After the 45 days period, even if I don't clear the $200, all the money that I've cleared from the bonus is available to cashout to my bank/moneybookers/whatever account?

Another question: Is poker edge permitted on this poker room? On the site, it's said that the software runs on poker770, but I can't find info about it on the TOS of the poker room. (I remember that the software runs on pokerstars but it's forbidden, for example)

:f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • onlinek3xxx
      onlinek3xxx
      Bronze
      when u collect, lets say 100 points, 2$ is credited to your account... As many points you get more $$$ u will get credited, if you only collect 200 points u wil get 4$...
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by onlinek3xxx
      when u collect, lets say 100 points, 2$ is credited to your account... As many points you get more $$$ u will get credited, if you only collect 200 points u wil get 4$...
      not even close, and that's not my question...

!For every 350 Points770 you get $5 of the bonus." ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

if you hve cleared that part of the bonus, then it is considered your money and you may do with it as you wish (play poker with it, withdraw it, etc).

im not familiar with Poker Edge though. best to ask the room support as violating ToS can result in having problems with your account.

smiles,
      wendy
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks ;)
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i use tracking software on this site,
      carrapa were did you see the 400 points for $3 bonus? i looked everywere but couldnt find any info
      i think their information regarding promos and bonus and evertything really is pretty shit you have to be einstien or a fucking mindreader to understand anything ?(