Live sng bubble..

• sitiar
      sitiar
      Bronze
      Hello!
      i played this hand in live sng with payout top3, 50,30,20%..
      on the Bubble
      do i always belive what Wiz says ?! even when players are weak, and i may find some better spot ?!

we were playing long time 5 and 4 handed so i was confident about his range;
      i excluded top 1.7% because , he limps that.. and hes not folding when raising even bottom of his range..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 3 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      if you're confident about the ranges, wiz's results should be pretty reliable. Plus this spot is +1.87, and that is hugeee.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      You might be surprised to find that you are not that risk-averse against the other short stack as you usually are on the bubble. Your risk premium is about 12%. See my video on folding wars.

You are getting decent odds, about 5:3 if you interpret the raise as a push.

Put together, you need about 37+12 = 49% equity against the CO's range for pushing to be better than folding.

ATo does decently against the CO's range, with about 60% equity.

Do not use "skill advantage" as an excuse for avoiding confrontations until you blind off. You can pass up some small advantages which come with too much chip variance, but you have to take big advantages.

You should consider both calling and making a smaller raise. I don't think those are better than pushing here, but they are more reasonable options in live games than in online games where the chip counts are shown and the players are more experienced.
    • sitiar
      sitiar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon

You should consider both calling and making a smaller raise. I don't think those are better than pushing here, but they are more reasonable options in live games than in online games where the chip counts are shown and the players are more experienced.
      is it more profitable in this kind of situations to call and then donk every flop, if he is playing fit or fold, or im losing value from weaker hands that is calling my preflop all in?